Report: Brain Bread GameServer Errors here!

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Please post any problems with the CozmicShredder.com Brain Bread server here please!

For example:
1) Maps not working correctly
2) You're map or files mismatched or differs from servers files!
3) Files missing from in game downloads
4) Plugins not working
5) Other errors you have noticed

(Note: Do not post problems with other people here!)

What we hope to do is fix these issues so we can make you're stay more enjoyable...

Some problems can be fixed if you download and install the latest version of the map that you are having problems with and if you still have issues joining the server then we did something wrong...

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Hi guys just a note to say that the brainbread map winchester is very buggy,(the 1 with the bar from shaun of the dead). There was no 1 playing so i joined and went stright to being a zombie. All so there is no marines or barnys to attack to respawn as human. You spend the rest of the game as a zombie, evan when u kill the requid amount u still stay a zombie. Nice try.SORRY MY SPELLING STINKS
THE.DARK.1 :twisted:

Dec 31, 1969
That is the only last man standing map in brainbread so far. The match starts out with everyone on the human team and the last one remaining wins. After awhile, players joining the server are no longer allowed to join human team and are forced to become a zombie. This is a designed feature and shouldn't be played without a number of people already on the server.

Not being able to rejoin the human team is a quirk unique to this server, I think cozmicschredder added it intentionally.

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
THANKS FOR THE INFO AND REPLY

Aug 21, 2004
British Columbia
The explanation is right, but having that plugin that prevents people from turning zombie after they die is probably part of the problem of why the map doesn't work right (or all of it).

ThE_WeeKinG

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Skarpnäck, Sweden
yeah, as Temp said, it prevents people from turning into zombies when they die. You can actually turn into a zombie, BUT since these zombies take so much damage, you're more likely to die, since often when you're getting zombified, (or whatever you'd like to call it.) you have a bunch of those lethargic snails around you, kinda killing you instantly, which doesn't leave much of a chance of anyone being a zombie.

ZoMbiE_dG

Dec 31, 1969
ME, USA.
acidwar.proboards76.com
On the note of map bugs, I'm sure everyone knows the classic glitch spot in 7-11 where you fall through the floor and are eternally stuck.

Is there any possible way to fix that? I've just been avoiding that corner all together.

BlackAura

Dec 31, 1969
In my chair
www.myspace.com
There are quite a lot of glitches in the map where you can get yourself in places that aren't considered to be a part of the playing map.

Ex.Zombieassault by the ammo box from the other end of the restart point...there are some barrels and a barracade that are touching the fence...position yourself in the middle and try to get yourself stuck,with your back facing the fence type /stuck and you will find yourself beyond the fence...YAY! SAFE FROM ZOMBIES...But it may get boring,I haven't tried getting back but i think facing your back at the fence with nothing beyond it and typing /stuck would get you back...or if that proves unsuccssful just type kill in the console ?8)

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
HI GUYS JUST BEEN PLAYING BRAINBREAD THRU STEAM, CAME TO PLAY bb_shady_b3 AND IT SAID ?FATAL ERROR ?WARNING COULD'T OPEN ts_shady_final wad.
any help
THE.DARK.1
:twisted:

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
HI GUYS
THE DISCRYPTION OF THE ZOMBIE ASSULT IS WRONG. THE DIS REFERES TO BIODOOM. THE ZOMBIE ASSULT MAP SEEMS PREATY POINTLESS AS THERE IS NO MISSION PLAN .
PLEASE DO NOT BE AFENDED ?MY WILL IS TO SERVE THE BRAINBREAD CAUSE.
AND GUYS JUST CALL ME ?DARK.

THE.DARK1 :twisted:

Davezilla

Dec 31, 1969
Arizona, USA
Why doesn't the Cozmic Shredder server always appear on the server list? Does it just randomly go down or somethin...? I've been lookin for it all afternoon, I don't like playing on any other server ?:(

Also...for a couple days whenever I would play, none of the sprites were working. i.e. The guns would shoot and cause damage, but no sound or action. Is this a glitch on my end of some kind?

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Well those glitches might be something with the map maybe...

I haven't had a lot of time to work on the serve ?been working a lot and the just rebooted the Game Server for a Windows Server 2k3 update and the Brain Bread port got jamed up from all the other games being hosted on the server...

So basically unless my great host Fire-Wired gets it started it will be down until I get home at 4am...

But all is not lost there are plenty BB servers to reak havoc on!:)

Dec 31, 1969
Washington, USA
Another Map.

K bb_laboratory_trouble really makes me mad cause 1 spawn points for humans and usually if you dont join in the right time you cant find a spawn point and people dont do /stuck like they should. Another thing is the elevator to go downstairs. I dont know how much time i have wasted by using it and RIGHT when im downstairs someone calls it back up so i tell them not to call it and next thing i know im back up really aggravating map for me.

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Yeah, bb_laboratory_trouble is vary bad map that could have been better...

I'll remove it and contact the map author explain to him how to fix that and the poor lighting...

When I first loaded it on the server I had played it had a full server everyone left I was the only survivor! :)

So that means I won!

Anyways bb_laboratory_trouble from mapcycle!

And if the mapper happens to read this please fix it and I help you redistribute it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)