Report: Sven Co-op GameServer Errors here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
Was anyone else getting the following Steam error a lot this weekend:

"Disconnect: This Steam account does not own this game. Please login to the correct Steam account."

I eventually just stopped playing after hardly getting to play at all this weekend. I finally tried deleting my ClientRegistry.blob and I think it's working fine now.

What a bummer. ?:(

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Steam had a nervous brake down. It seems to be ok for now.

BoxyMan

Dec 31, 1969
Hi, I'm new to the forums and have been on the server for a few weeks. Just a few minuets ago, when I joined the Sven coop exp server my level was at 0 and my exp was at -90. I was only level 20 so its not a huge deal, and some time
spent on exp crunching should get back my levels. I just wanted to let you know so this might not happen to someone who's level was in the triple digits.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Hmm.. Now on our server alot of people levels have been reset. And whenever they gain some levels, it goes back to 0 when the map changes. Not sure why. It's also been happening to me and a few other people. If someone could fix this that'd be great. Thanks. ?:D

Kami

Dec 31, 1969
please excuse my insolence if someone has already posted this but whenever i try to join the cozmic shredder sven server, it say's that my cll.dll differs from your servers, what do i need to download to fix this?

Cc2iscooL

Dec 31, 1969
Illinois, USA
www.pdclan.com
Kami";p="4283 said:
please excuse my insolence if someone has already posted this but whenever i try to join the cozmic shredder sven server, it say's that my cll.dll differs from your servers, what do i need to download to fix this?
Hmm...that sounds like an issue with your Sven install...maybe try re-installing Sven Co-op.

ShadWolf

Steam Users
Dec 10, 2005
Chicago, IL
I dont know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes something like a vote comes up all I see is a square as a text and at the bottom theres yes and no. After that I get a "you should be unstuck now" Anyone see this or have idea what was that?

Cc2iscooL

Dec 31, 1969
Illinois, USA
www.pdclan.com
ShadWolf";p="4306 said:
I dont know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes something like a vote comes up all I see is a square as a text and at the bottom theres yes and no. After that I get a "you should be unstuck now" Anyone see this or have idea what was that?
It's a bug right now that occurs when you step on top of a body or teleport inside an enemy, sometimes when you collide with walls...I'm sure CoZ can clarify but it almost seems like an "auto-unstick" feature, but I really don't know for sure. I do know the bug is known by CoZ though.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Yeah I get that from time to time. I hope he can fix it. Kinda annoying.. D:

Cc2iscooL

Dec 31, 1969
Illinois, USA
www.pdclan.com
BioHazard";p="4309 said:
Yeah I get that from time to time. I hope he can fix it. Kinda annoying.. D:
Not sure if you've noticed or not, but actually I think it helps alot (especially when going through teleporters/portals) as what it does is keep people from sticking together when they teleport. I've noticed this quite a few times where I went through a teleporter inside someone, and it booted me right out...it's great for that, but the vote is just annoying. That's the only problem I see with it is the vote, but it's really a great feature other than that.

:)

spike

Dec 31, 1969
usa
I like the server guys it kicks butts its a good server

Slayer

Dec 31, 1969
Oregon
server is great, only problem i have is the lag, but, i'm used to it now lol, a little spike here and there

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Some maps have coding in them to push clients away after teleporting and some maps just teleport clients to the target position and that sucks because like rhapsody_b2_1 if to many teleport same time they teleport inside each other.

We could just hack that map add the code to push you away but then that creates more problems just rather have some maps piss people off because not everything can be perfect and there isn't that many maps with bad portals,

We could create a plugin that looks for the teleports and slams people away when they go through but then that creates more problems because who knows how many maps have portals located inside of walls or doorways like cubby holes and then clients get slam spawned killed!

As for the lag if it's server lag it might be someone on the dedicated server maintenancing the server we never shut it down we sometimes perform regular maintenance while server is running like defrag and massive log deletions.

If the server does seem extremely laggy let me know I am always available one way or another to go and check it out just contact me on messenger.

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
I have a problem with your sven coop server. Every time i try to join, i am in game for about 30 seconds then all of a sudden the game would crash to the main menu with no error message. I have reinstalled sven coop and i have tried other servers. It is just your server. Any idea what the problem is or how to fix it? Thanks.

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
Well i found out what the error was:

Host_Error: UserMSG: Not Present on Client 153

Anyone know how to fix this?

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
Barney99";p="6187 said:
I have a problem with your sven coop server. Every time i try to join, i am in game for about 30 seconds then all of a sudden the game would crash to the main menu with no error message. I have reinstalled sven coop and i have tried other servers. It is just your server. Any idea what the problem is or how to fix it? Thanks.
Has it just started happening? Since you are a recruit I would imagine you have been able to play before now. It could be a million things. It could be Steam, something you've loaded recently, a driver issue, a reliable channel issue, or even an SteamID authentication issue. My suggestion would be to log out of Steam (not the same as shutting it down and restaring it). Log out and then log back in with your username and password and see if that clears up your issue. That has cleared up just about every issue I have ever had with Steam and Sven.

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
Nope still not working but thanks. Do you have any idea what that error is?

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
Barney99";p="6195 said:
Nope still not working but thanks. Do you have any idea what that error is?
Nope, no idea, but it does mention "client" which would be you and would lead me to believe it's an issue on your end and not the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)