Resident Evil 3: Extinction Movie

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ABcNP9AJc[/youtube]
Here's the Resident evil 3:Extinction trailer, it's pretty good, if you want to know when the movie is released it comes out on the June 21 2007.

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
To be honest I don't like my psychic power mixed with my zombies, and this is no exception.
Funny story about the first movie, they originally were going to have it written and directed by George A Romero, the guy who invented the zombie movie genre as we know it and who still continues to be the best in the zombie movie biz, but they rejected his script because it had "problems." ?I read the script and I liked it he made a few changes but i don't see any problems unless they did not like the idea of having Wesker being played by Tom Savini. I'll post a link to the script on a different thread in case anyone wants to read it.

Taininfernus

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Fairfax, Va
theburgeoningskeptic.blogspot.com
Can you post the Romero script?
I liked Romero movies until Land of the Dead. ?It was a decent movie up until he said that it was a commentary on the Bush Regime.
Now, whether I'm a Bush supporter or not is irrelevant (leaning towards not caring anymore), the point is that any zombie/vampire/occult movie WILL be FUBAR by any attempt at political commentary.
And the term Bush Regime is awfully ridiculous.
But I'm sure he would've made a decent RE movie, if not a great zombie movie.

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
I did post it, look for the thread titled "original resident evil movie script" in the website general chat forum.

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
[quote="Taininfernus";p="6205":y8w19fey]Can you post the Romero script?
I liked Romero movies until Land of the Dead.

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
StrifeX";p="4388 said:
Yep sounds pretty cool, I only wish this would come out sooner.
On that note, I think the release date is okay...

fatal

Dec 31, 1969
Looks very nice. cant wait to see it.

StrifeX
Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Well I still cant wait untill the games come out! Umbrella Chronicles(Wii) Re5(Xbox360) Then finally the movie!

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Yeah I think I'm waiting on RE:5 then the movie right now. Though I haven't heard about this Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii. Although I don't have a Wii, I'd like to know about it.. >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)