C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.tmdb.org%2Ft%2Fp%2Fw185%2FmCGO9eDT0GrFBjZDLRr4FBQOgDx.jpg&hash=d79e40d068b9fa03fbe380adeb56c173

Title: Resident Evil: Afterlife

Release Date: 2010-09-10

Runtime: 97

Genres: Action, Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Paul W.S. Anderson

Cast: Milla Jovovich, Wentworth Miller, Ali Larter, Kim Coates, Kacey Barnfield, Shawn Roberts, Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Boris Kodjoe, Sienna Guillory, Fulvio Cecere, Spencer Locke

Tagline: She's back...And she's bringing a few of her friends.

Plot: In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.

I watched this movie today with my son and must say so far it's the best release of the series but don't think I ever thought the previous versions we not any good!

I think Milla Jovovich was absolutely hot as usual and watching her moves whether it was a stunt double or CGI it was still sweet watching her. I am hoping there is another sequel but in some way I think this might be the last but hopefully not and if there is a sequel I hope there isn't as long as a wait as we had to wait for this one... I think from what I saw in this release there could be a lot more content. I do not see the story ending from what I seen that's all I will say...

JAFO

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Jan 26, 2011
Denver, CO USA
LEELOO DALLAS MULTI-PASS!!!:razz:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)