Russian Severed Dog Head Experiment!

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Credits
Christ, only the Russians would even consider to do this lol. And yes that is very disturbing, and why did they add such freaky music to it? Lol.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Credits
The 2nd one seems to be a soundless version of the first one. But I don't know for sure since I don't really want to watch all of that again lol. I'm thinking the dog was already dead, and they just froze it till now. But still, damn weird as shit. Fuckin.. Commies. Btw Firefox reconizes "Commies" as an actual word. Lol.

xXdeathXx

Dec 31, 1969
Credits
Excuse me while i purge out my dinner.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Credits
hey! WTF??!?! that was my idea!!!!, neat! we should try that on a human....ME!

Taininfernus

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Do it with a human head. ?I fuckin volunteer mine!! I have no respect for my dead body. ?Thinkin about donating it to Bodies: The Exhibition.

If we get a human head to regain consciousness and cognizance, then it will almost prove that sentience is an emergent phenomenon that comes about from vast synaptic development and electrical impulse....
WOOT SCIENCE FTFW!!!!

Ind3siszive

C7 GRUNTS
Jul 8, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Credits
omg that would b horrible to be that dog me cant really stand up and move or anything, and there are weird dudes poking him, it would b really cool if they could do his whole body. that video looked pretty old, i wonder when it was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.