Say Hello here now or just keep being unsociable!

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Hello everyone, Welcome to CozWorld.com.

Thank you for signing up and saying hello here it really brightens my day. We had been here for a very long time and we are always happy to meet new and exciting people! The community here is quite large and believe it or not we all try to keep in touch with each other like an enormous family. We are people from all over the world and with all kinds of great ideas and abilities.

The website isn't just about playing video games some people join because they just like the atmosphere and love to chat with other people just for fun. I welcome you to stay and maybe invite other people to join in and we are constantly attracting new members we always could use a hand in greeting them and showing them around. So please feel free to welcome new people to the website and let them know you are here if they would like to talk.

I built this website to offer a safe place for people to gather and share ideas and maybe join in the game servers with the intent that it will be safe clean fun for all mainly age 13 and up. We do monitor our servers for possible trouble makers and we do punish people for breaking the rules.

Our Game Servers have been running strong for a long time and we hope maybe someday we might find some great Sponsor that might take us to a higher level as we do run off donations and also from my pockets. We strive to be the best and set a good example for all servers and we still have a long ways to go but we are headed on the right track otherwise we wouldn't be here as we are today.

I welcome everyone to add me to their contact lists like the instant messengers and you are always welcome to bug me at any time you like because I am always online and most of the time available for chat! If I am online and busy just go ahead say what you like to say and I will get back to as soon as I can.

Jan 18, 2004
NYC
g-montag.deviantart.com
Re: Welcome to CozmicShredder.com!

Rebuilding is always fun.
Taking a task from a new perspective
Seeing how each outcome will differ from before....
I believe this is the 3 or 4 time at it ?:D

Name's AngryAgent or Nick if ya prefer
I like doing photography during my freetime. Check my homelink if ya want.

I Hope to see new and interesting stuff as time passes and maybe meet new people.
...and the fun ^^

Laters...

Aug 21, 2004
British Columbia

Hi Everybody! (which I guess includes the grand total of the two of you)

So this is what its like to be HAL free, so very nice

Hopefully we can get this thing going again, maybe better than before. ?8)

Nican

Dec 31, 1969
NY
www.nican132.com

=O
board reseted?! no more HAL D=
oh well...
I am here again

(the style color in fade is letting me crazy in small bars, like in the profile)
(and i change my avatar, and it comes back to unseted ?:? )

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam

Yes all people that were in C7 still have membership just going to take me some time to rebuild everything again but with this new portal it'll be much better then before!

Yes for all those that care or don't care HALwill be back!!! :)

Aug 21, 2004
British Columbia

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Seriously though as long as HAL stays to the one forum its good, cause then there's no spam. Somehow HAL always ends up leaving that forum though.

ChaosFire

Dec 31, 1969
Menomonne Falls, WI, USA

Hallo hallo...

Welcome back everybody...except for HAL...thank you! I was getting really tired of him...anyways, hi.

Dec 31, 1969
Kansas

Hello, I am the new recruit. I just felt like saying Hi.

Aug 21, 2004
British Columbia

New recruit eh?
Coz we get to use the new recruits to get us drinks and stuff (bury a few dead bodies) right?

Dec 31, 1969
Kansas

Burying bodies eh, sounds alot like my last job. But then again, nothing has ever been proven about anything, ever. Anyhoo, you need more crab like encounters in your diet.

Dec 31, 1969
Kansas

I've only found a small site with a bit of the song on it ( http://kirksong2.ytmnd.com/ ). And I will continue my search for it until I can find you the whole song Chaos. Happy Days Are Here Again.

Dec 31, 1969
Kansas

Ah crap, i'm sorry I didn't mean to.

Aug 21, 2004
British Columbia

We get points for posting? Do we then get to redeem the points for 10% off Cozmicshredder merchandise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)