Say Hello here now or just keep being unsociable!

ZeRoToXiNs

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Local time
Today 8:19 PM
Reaction score
Hey! im a advid gamer spend all my time on the computer. im very social altho i do have my moments. i love to chill out and plag games with friends and im always looking to meet new people if your lookin for a fun guy that would be me :p always willing to help out with what ever i can.

raknjak

Minecraft Builders
Local time
Tomorrow 2:19 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I'm raknjak from Belgium, 33 yrs old and have been playing mostly RTS and RPG. My previous game purchase was Supreme Ruler 2020, now last week I bought Minecraft. Awesome game - instant addiction. I grew up with 8bit and a young internet and have since become web developer and general IT guy IRL. Other then that I like to balance social life with a healthy dose of computer and love riding anything that has 2 wheels.

supbroskii

Minecraft Builders
Local time
Reaction score
Oh herro. :3 I'm Tristan Elizabeth. You can call me broskii if you want. I already know a handful of the people who regularly get on TeamSpeak3. But I'll definitely try and work out a few things with the forum once I'm not such a noob. ;P
:D Feel free to add me or talk to me. I'm a social butterfly. ;D

JAFO

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Local time
Today 6:19 PM
Reaction score
Hello to all!!! You've joined a great community. Welcome.

wizardfingers

Local time
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Cool site, I just happened to be browsing TeamSpeak servers and I popped into CozWorld where I was greeted with love :-D because of my presence. I'm looking forward on playing with everyone, whoever I get to play with, atm I'm currently playing BFBC2 w/Team Speak its the best thing ever! I wish I had a better PC though I get alot a drop frames in the well detail maps, with dust and snow..etc. Anyways~ bye cool forum

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Local time
Reaction score
Website
www.cozworld.com
Steam
Hey everyone! Cool site, I just happened to be browsing TeamSpeak servers and I popped into CozWorld where I was greeted with love :-D because of my presence. I'm looking forward on playing with everyone, whoever I get to play with, atm I'm currently playing BFBC2 w/Team Speak its the best thing ever! I wish I had a better PC though I get alot a drop frames in the well detail maps, with dust and snow..etc. Anyways~ bye cool forum

Hey welcome to CozWorld community...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

2YuNg2Di

Local time
Tomorrow 1:19 AM
Reaction score
working again2.gif
sorting stuff.gif

Just stopping by to say hey. It's been a while! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.