script titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
Hey I need some help naming my recient script on is a teen comedy and here is a basic description:
Jim is yoour average high school student; average life, average grades but here is one thing different about him, he managed to con his way into becomeing a college professor everyone there thinks he is around 28 or something like that but however things start going to hell when it is getting closer to graduation at his high school and his mother (unaware of her sons choice of profession) has sent his application to the college where he works, meanwhile for jims friends things havn't been the greatest for either: Brad Duebberson (or Dobbie to his friends) his never had a problem accidentally calling his grilfiends by the wrong name (mostly because the all are named jessica by some odd coinidence) but however when his grilfriend calls HIM jessica he starts to wonder about her, while Ben has grilfriend troubles of his own he's the tolken black guy of his friends but he dosen't act like a "gangsta" like his grilfried Barbra (sue me i'm a fan of night of the living dead) wants him to act. whle david has his own problems for some reason all his thoughts are expressed as songs and its making him worried. Griff plays quite a few video games mostly online ones but however he gets his ass kicked by kids who are two-thirds his age (he's 18.)
i was going to title this teacher student but how ever as i added storylines to the script i realize3d that the focus is not just on jim anymore its also on his friends so i guess i need a new title for the script any sugesstions?

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
How about the title ? ? ?It was the best of times It was the worst of times.

ShutUp9100

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
not quite there yet...
maybe
It was the best of times It was the worst of times...
the movie is about how people deal with high school and how bad it sucks, but it's too long
College Crazy....
no it's more about high school then college.

ShutUp9100

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
sorry for double posting but how about "smells like teen spirit"
y'know after the nirvana song i play it a lot when i work on it.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Ohohoh... I found another Nirvana fan! Finnally I'm not alone. Yeah either Smells Like Teen Spirit or.. There's one called School.. Lol. But half the songs off of Nirvana doesn't seem to fit your little thing here. So maybe Nirvana titles arn't the best to go with. Maybe. The Wall of High School. Or Hell In High School. I dunno I'm not to creative. Ha, hell the only reason I posted is cuz you said Nirvana. :p But yeah seems like a nice comedy. Kinda has a twist to it so that's cool.

ShutUp9100

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
I found another Nirvana fan! Finnally I'm not alone. Yeah either Smells Like Teen Spirit or.. There's one called School.. Lol. But half the songs off of Nirvana doesn't seem to fit your little thing here. So maybe Nirvana titles arn't the best to go with. Maybe. The Wall of High School. Or Hell In High School. I dunno I'm not to creative
the only reason i picked Smells like teen spirit is because i play that song constant;y when i write that script and because it seemed approatie for the story and all. And the wall of high school, it seems im not the only pink floyd fan in this clan as well.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Yep you read me like a book. :p He found out my secret! Off ?to the Batcave! Dun dun du duuun!!!

ShutUp9100

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
Well, pink floyd fans such as myself have this ability or knack to tell a true pink floyd fan from a guy who just wears the shirt. :lol: ?:lol: ?:lol:

ShutUp9100

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
sorry for the double post and but but i have a ?few more ideas heres one: (I haven't found a name for it yet)
Jacob Fergeson was a major war protester in the 60's and was the man most responsible for Woodstock I(I took a few historical liberties with this one) but then was disgraced, now 40 years later he is recruited by a college peace group to help them learn how to protest. He teaches them trough untraditional methods (such as hitting them in the balls with a large 2x4.) along the way he deals with the conservative dean of the college and several priests who are also as conservative as the deal as he teaches them to protest and eventually hold a giant Woodstock-like event where he is the victim of a failed assassination plot. It's mostly about idealism in retrospect.
and btw tanks for the suggestion for "smells like teen spirit" and i still will take suggestions for that one.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
ShutUp9100";p="5130 said:
sorry for the double post and but but i have a ?few more ideas heres one: (I haven't found a name for it yet)
Jacob Fergeson was a major war protester in the 60's and was the man most responsible for Woodstock I(I took a few historical liberties with this one) but then was disgraced, now 40 years later he is recruited by a college peace group to help them learn how to protest. He teaches them trough untraditional methods (such as hitting them in the balls with a large 2x4.) along the way he deals with the conservative dean of the college and several priests who are also as conservative as the deal as he teaches them to protest and eventually hold a giant Woodstock-like event where he is the victim of a failed assassination plot. It's mostly about idealism in retrospect.
and btw tanks for the suggestion for "smells like teen spirit" and i still will take suggestions for that one.
What about "Protest". Its all I could come up with. :(

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Wait hold up I thought this was a movie already?!?!?!
I'm not saying you cpied a movie but it reminds me of a movie I saw a while back I'm going to look into it further and how about the title:

Almost lost my girl friend something to throw the viewer right off. Remeber the trick to making movies is the ability to keep them guessing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)