script titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Reactions
Hey I need some help naming my recient script on is a teen comedy and here is a basic description:
Jim is yoour average high school student; average life, average grades but here is one thing different about him, he managed to con his way into becomeing a college professor everyone there thinks he is around 28 or something like that but however things start going to hell when it is getting closer to graduation at his high school and his mother (unaware of her sons choice of profession) has sent his application to the college where he works, meanwhile for jims friends things havn't been the greatest for either: Brad Duebberson (or Dobbie to his friends) his never had a problem accidentally calling his grilfiends by the wrong name (mostly because the all are named jessica by some odd coinidence) but however when his grilfriend calls HIM jessica he starts to wonder about her, while Ben has grilfriend troubles of his own he's the tolken black guy of his friends but he dosen't act like a "gangsta" like his grilfried Barbra (sue me i'm a fan of night of the living dead) wants him to act. whle david has his own problems for some reason all his thoughts are expressed as songs and its making him worried. Griff plays quite a few video games mostly online ones but however he gets his ass kicked by kids who are two-thirds his age (he's 18.)
i was going to title this teacher student but how ever as i added storylines to the script i realize3d that the focus is not just on jim anymore its also on his friends so i guess i need a new title for the script any sugesstions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)