Server

Should we host a server for Age of Chivalry?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• don't care

• Total voters

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
I was wondering if maybe we might be able to get an Age of Chivalry server. The newest version is quite fun only drawback is there is only 10 maps. But there has been a huge increase in the number of players and servers. I think this might be another good game for us to get into as a clan and have fun with. It might also bring new clan members with the amount of people playing it. At this moment that I'm typing this there are 77 populated servers with almost half of them having the max players on the server. And yes, I know we'd have to take one of our current servers down in order to do this. Me and Barney were discussing this and we could prolly get rid of the tf2 server since no one has really played on it in a few weeks and no other people populate it. Also, I haven't seen the doom server be used since the fight night, which has been a good while so that could go to. Just a thought.

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
It is like a realistic version of PVK2, without all the bullshit. It has objectives specific to each map, such as breach the gate, destroy the towers with a catapult, and decapitate the prisoners.. XD. It is not really like PVK2 at all except for the fact that it uses swords. I personally like this game better than PVK2, but thats just me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)