Sid Meier's: Civlization Revolution

Dec 31, 1969
I don't know if anyone else here has played any of the Civilization series but there's a pretty epic one coming up, unfortunately it'll be out for only the console (i think).

Couldn't get gametrailers to work and the youtube version has shit quality so just take this link.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21064.html

8O

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
I played the demo with death for a while last night and the previous night. This game succeeds at both single player and multiplayer. And its been a very long time since I saw a game with so much content and game balance. I highly recommend this game to anyone who likes a slow paced game where how you play or how you win is up to you. You can win in four ways: Domination Victory is by conquering all other civilization, Technology Victory is by researching all the science affiliated technology and being the first to launch a mission into the next gallaxy, Economic Victory is were you collect 20000g and build the final bank, and Cultural building is were you collect 20 great people, wonders, or something else, or a combination of both. Also this is a timeline game, a game where you start out in stone age and go to future societies.

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
Irish have you been playing the demo all day? Because it seemed like you knew how to do everything even though i played the last 2 civilization games >.>

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
My father used to play the older ones, I mostly watched but I have played the one before this one. I thought it was pretty good. Need a lot of patience though.

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Yeah, if you don't have any patience this isn't the game for you. And yes death i did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)