Sorry for the leave of absence

Angry

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Oppama, Kanagawa
It's been almost 3 years since I was last here. Long time right?

Jan 2010 I leave the Chicagoland area for school in San Diego to learn how to work with MK 41 missile launching system. After a few months I leave and head to Yokosuka, Japan. More specifically to my new ship the USS McCampbell (DDG 85).

I've been here for a long time. I love it here in Japan, I have my own house. In the past 3 years I've advanced from E-1 to E-5. While I've been onboard MCB I have visited most of Asia. I have an awesome Japanese girlfriend, and I'm 22 now.

All that points to the fact that I've been extremely busy with work. So much so I've had little highspeed internet time to play on Coz servers, which since the collapse of my former clan (Snark Cafe) has been my favorite server. I know I just disappeared of the face of the earth and for that I'm sorry. But I hope to play with this great community once again sometime soon.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Hello Angry glad to see ya back around... Add all your gaming information to your profile so we can keep in touch!

As I remember correctly you were TA16 and you were on Satellite internet years ago and it was horrible?

Last edited:
Angry

Angry

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Oppama, Kanagawa
{RS} Ta16 to be more specific, but I haven't used the moniker Ta16 in around a decade. No it was Comcast and it was horrible. But I'm on deployment and that internet is milsat and it's only for government PCs.

I have my own house now, it's pretty big and I get 160Mbit internet (10Mbit upstream) internet, so when I come home in a few months I'll be sure to drop by.

Angry

Angry

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Oppama, Kanagawa
There, I updated the gamerID with my steam account! :p

I just got the early beta invite to PlanetSide 2... Right after I started my 3/4 month deployment... :(

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Mk 41 VLS heh, FC or GM?

Angry

Angry

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Oppama, Kanagawa
GM, FCs and non 41 GMs are prohibited from touching our gear by navy regulations. The closest thing we have is THawk FCs.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Right on, I was a GM focused completely on 25mm and below. Tried my hand at torpedoes and helped with a overhaul with some subsystems on the one armed bandit. Spent most of my time brown water navy working with the Patrol Coastals and mobile security guys. I'm sure you and I both have a healthy respect for corrosion :D

Angry

Angry

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Oppama, Kanagawa
Yeah... I think I'll be fine if i never see a can of haze grey or deck grey paint ever again... But I re-upped for another 4 years to squeeze my meager shore duty out of the navy. There aren't many shore duty commands here in Yoko that are GM specific. Save for Navy Munitions Command which is a terrible shore billet. I'm just going to grab a uni-rate billet like PSD and just push paper all day, I'd kill for a normal 8-4 job where all I do is push paperwork and go home every day without fear of a looming underway. I plan on grabbing a degree in English and staying here in Japan as an expat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)