SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Local time
Today 4:00 PM
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
Off-line
Hey guys incase you dont know theres a really cool mod for half life 2 called sourceforts, youcan ceck it out HERE. ?Also our good pal ace is hosting a sever for us (IP: aceflybye.game-host.org .... yes it is the IP) so check it out ASAP ?:D ?:D ?:D

RoboMan

Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Dallas Tx
Off-line
wow im surprised theres no comments on this thread ?:(

soureforts is really fun you have like 5 minutes to build a fort for your team and then the battle begins and u choose classes and infiltrate the fort.
its really fun i suggest everyone try it out ?:wink:

StrifeX

Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Off-line
Source Forts is a great game, in the game all you do is build a fort or a limited time then the war begins with the other team. Great game you should try it!

Cc2iscooL

Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Illinois, USA
www.pdclan.com
Off-line
It's fun for a few hours, but honestly once you learn how to build the best fort that you can still get inside/outside it just gets boring because you end up building virtually the same fort every time.

Meh...at least that's how I do it. I don't like to let others beat me ?:)

HumeDog

Steam Users
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Nebraska
Off-line
I used to play sourceforts for awhile but I stopped because there started being alot of people who would switch teams and demolish the base then switch back to their old one. Kinda ruins the gameplay.

StrifeX

Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Off-line
I Just got source Forts 2 beta! It it has glitches. You guys should still try source forts.

StrifeX

Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Off-line
I Just got source Forts 2 beta! It it has glitches. You guys should still try source forts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread