Spare a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Well there seems to be alot of bans going on for NPC killing (Non Player Controled=NPC).The reason we enforce this is because on certian maps you need the help of a Barny or a man in a white coat.
Just one over little point Barnys can open doors and defend you,sciantists can also open doors and have the bonus of being able to heal you if your health is below a certain point.

So in point dont go shooting the FRIENDLYS you never know when you might need them.

Give the little guys a break.
DARK :twisted:

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
Well, some people think it's funnny to break the rules, others just like to ruin the game for the other players its simple as that.

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
Well I have to say TheDarkOne has a good point and I also agree with what he is saying. YOU KILL FRIENDLIES IT RUINS THE GAME!!! We will do anything to enforce it on you so dont tempt us to BAN you. =P

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
people have been going crazy killing friendlies lately and truthfully its driving me nutZ!

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
I know how you feel. A lot of it is people just get on and sometimes get bored and start blasting friendlies (not an excuse, just a reason). I've seen it a lot at the end of osprey, where there is like that 5 minute delay between the map change. Some just think it's funny and I guess they suck so bad they can't hit enemies, so they aim for friendlies! :) Ein is right, though. It's getting to the point where it's happening all the time.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Yes it's getting very old, very fast constantly saying "Please do not attack friendlies!" Over, and over, and over again. I wish people would smarten up and read the damn motd and follow it so we don't have to suffocate the console with ban and kick commands.. News Flash! Friendlies HELP! :O

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
People never listen do they... I give them a warning then ban them... They always try to attack them right behind my back.. I hear screaming... quit shooting me gordon.... :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)