4.0- Decent Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Windows 10
Windows 10
Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Profile Music
Steam
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tagline: Every generation has a story.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy

Director: J.J. Abrams

Cast: Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Harrison Ford, Oscar Isaac, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Lupita Nyong'o, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Max von Sydow, Peter Mayhew, Cailey Fleming, Joonas Suotamo, Ian Whyte, Gwendoline Christie, Simon Pegg, Billie Lourd, Greg Grunberg, Ken Leung, Kiran Shah, Pip Torrens, Andrew Jack, Rocky Marshall, Emun Elliott, Brian Vernel, Yayan Ruhian, Sebastian Armesto, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Warwick Davis, Iko Uwais, Anna Brewster, Harriet Walter, Tim Rose, Mike Quinn, Jessica Henwick, Crystal Clarke, Leanne Best, Philicia Saunders, Jeffery Kissoon, Claudia Sermbezis, Gerald W. Abrams, Jim McGrath, Morgan Dameron, Tosin Cole, James McArdle, Stefan Grube, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Daniel Craig, Michael Giacchino, Nigel Godrich, Pip Andersen, Dixie Arnold, Hannah John-Kamen, Mark Stanley, Ewan McGregor, Frank Oz, Alec Guinness, Sasha Frost, Miltos Yerolemou, Judah Friedlander, Victor McGuire, Erik Bauersfeld, Dave Chapman, Brian Herring, Cecep Arif Rahman, Kate Fleetwood, Tom Kane, Catherine Taber, Matthew Wood, James Arnold Taylor, Michael Donovan, Devon Libran, Robert Stambler, Verona Blue, Fred Tatasciore, Patrick Correll, Karen Huie, Orly Schuchmacher, Mark Dodson, Kevin Smith, Samuel Witwer, Saara Forsberg

Release: 2015-12-18

Runtime: 136

Plot: Thirty years after defeating the Galactic Empire, Han Solo and his allies face a new threat from the evil Kylo Ren and his army of Stormtroopers.

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Windows 10
Windows 10
Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Profile Music
Steam
First off if you can see this in a 3D IMAX theater do so then judge the film...

In some way the real story to me was about someone who gave up on them self... And as you get to the vary end of it you'll see...

Daisy Ridley who plays Rey the main character was absolutely astounding for the role. Somebody did a great job casting her! Without giving away to much her character grows into the role really well...

I thought John Boyega who plays Finn his character was an extremely interesting twist to something that was really never played on in all the other films as far as I can remember.

Adam Driver who plays Kylo Ren who's character that is like a sinister out of control teenager who unfortunately has Force powers. If your not familiar with the previous story line as you watch things unfold the Dark Side leader or leaders have always exploited such behavior as a way to manipulate and use this for their own wickedness.

Oscar Isaac who plays Poe Dameron whom I was worried we lost him in the beginning I got a feeling his character will be a bigger role as time goes on...

Was nice to see Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker, Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia, Harrison Ford as Han Solo, Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca! And of course my two favorites Anthony Daniels as C-3PO and Kenny Baker as R2D2!

The bottom line is in my opinion the movie wouldn't have been any better or worse with or without the old cast...

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Windows 7
Windows 7
Chrome 55.0.2883.87
Chrome 55.0.2883.87
Steam
Are you for real,it suxed a** its the same as the 77 version just better effects.
Girl has strange powers {luke}
Bad empora bad gay sidekick (darth vader and the Empora)
Blow up Dearth star
same canyon run
and a few plot twist
basicly an updated 1977 / 1978 i forget the year of release.

I was so upset by it i wanted to get out of the place.It was just the fact that my son wanted to see it and we were packed in like sardines that i suffered that TRAVIST of a film!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)