StrifeX's talk about Upcoming movies

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Time to get the forums alive! Here I will tell you about upcoming movies like Babylon A.D. which seems like a good movie and has the main character as Vin Diesel. The movie is about him trying to get a woman from Russia to China because she is being hunted by a clan. Site should be up soon.

CloverField THIS FRIDAY! Movie is about people trying to survive from a monster attack. The monster is not shown in the Trailer. www.cloverfieldmovie.com is the site!

Dark Knight is a must see and comes out Summer! Dark knight comes after the newest batman you've seen. Here you see Joker fight Batman now and at the same time. www.darkknightmovie.com

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Isn't Cloverfield made by the same guy that made the Lost series? Wonder if it's just all hype then. >.> Looks good though. So does that Babylon A.D movie.

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
The concept art for Cloverfield looks interesting, that's for darn sure. I don't think I like the new Joker, he seems a lot darker. Now, I know he's SUPPOSED to be dark, but have you ever seen the Batman movie with Jack Nicholson? Now HE was a damn fine Joker. I'll just have to see the movie, I guess. :idea: Another thing, a bit off-topic, considering that it's probably not going to happen, do you guys think that someone will make an Elder Scrolls movie? I mean, they have the elements in the game as it is, it shouldn't be too hard, because they have history books and everything already there. Give me a movie about Reman Cyrodiil or the Nerevarine, or even one of the Daedric Princes. It'd kick ass if it's done properly. Any opinions?

Dec 31, 1969
Missouri, USA
hedorah54.tripod.com
I missed I Am Legend and The Mist. I'll probably miss Cloverfield too. I always think, Ok, I need to wait until it comes to a theater near here. Then I forget to check. Last movie I saw in a theater, was........War of the Worlds.

Dec 31, 1969
-Snip-

Dec 31, 1969
I can't wait until the new Rambo movie comes out. I don't care if he is older now, that movie looks bad ass!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)