Sucide Rule (1 Viewer)

WillSWC

Original poster
Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Credits
We need another rule added to the Empires Mod motd. Namely "Suiciding repeatedly to force a map change is Griefing" Or something along those lines. Because just a bit ago we were on the Empires server and some guys started a rock the vote. Well, not enough people agreed so a few of then just started suicide to force the tickets down and make us lose. Obviousally it's not fair to the rest of the team.

xXdeathXx

Dec 31, 1969
Credits
Well at least he didn't hijack your comm vehicle and then drive it into the water :D

Yoshihiro

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
Credits
Hey, I have a question. If you are a comm and KNOW that you're team is going to lose, is it acceptable to Suicide rush with Comm, hoping to take as many of them with you, or if they've already broken your main camp's front lines, simply drive into the water? I think both of these are perfectly honorable ways to go out with style, and I'm not one for turning tail and fleeing in vain. Such a cowardly loss of face isn't my style... I just want to know you guy's opinions on this.

WillSWC

WillSWC

Original poster
Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Credits
Suicide Rushing with the Com vehicle is a great way to get a Griefing ban request filed on you...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)