Sucide Rule

Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
We need another rule added to the Empires Mod motd. Namely "Suiciding repeatedly to force a map change is Griefing" Or something along those lines. Because just a bit ago we were on the Empires server and some guys started a rock the vote. Well, not enough people agreed so a few of then just started suicide to force the tickets down and make us lose. Obviousally it's not fair to the rest of the team.

Dec 31, 1969
Well at least he didn't hijack your comm vehicle and then drive it into the water :D

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Yeah post griefer steam ID's and admins will take care of them

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey, I have a question. If you are a comm and KNOW that you're team is going to lose, is it acceptable to Suicide rush with Comm, hoping to take as many of them with you, or if they've already broken your main camp's front lines, simply drive into the water? I think both of these are perfectly honorable ways to go out with style, and I'm not one for turning tail and fleeing in vain. Such a cowardly loss of face isn't my style... I just want to know you guy's opinions on this.

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
I think it would be better to stand your ground and fight, you might lose but at least you won't seem cowardly.

WillSWC
Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Suicide Rushing with the Com vehicle is a great way to get a Griefing ban request filed on you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)