Status
Not open for further replies.

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
one time i played sven until my eyes bled. someone asked me, "why are your eyes bleeding?" and i just said "because, sven is just that insanely awesome." then i shot the bastard for even asking me such a stupid question. okay, not really...i just told him to please get me some napkins.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
One time while playing sven I was recieving a lovely delight from a good female friend of mine then I stopped her, becuase I was playing sven and her head was in the way of the keyboard. Beat that jk.

Man I'm gona miss that game! I ONLY PLAY ON C7 SERVERS RAWR!!!
moo
oink
quack
bleeding face

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
It was a game you could play on your own,ok some maps needed 2 players{2 open doors and such}Still haven't played all the maps yet.

May it rise again like the Phoenix from the Ashes

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
im kinda missing that bj right now, maybe I'll call here when I get back?

Dec 31, 1969
-Snip-

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
One time I was playing Sven, and I died.

It was great. :D

Eye4NEye

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
one time i was playing sven and my house caught on fire. was it an electrical fire? no. was it arson? no. the truth, sven = teh hotness. you may be wondering, "did he flee the blazing inferno? did he retreat from the conflagration that threatened to engulf him?" hell no...i had a world to save from an alien invasion. to this day you can still hear the sounds of a double shotty coming from the charred remains of my former house. true story...i'd show you the newpaper article, but i got it too close to sven and it burned.

Taininfernus

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Fairfax, Va
theburgeoningskeptic.blogspot.com
One day, I was playing Sven and the almighty light of heaven shown down upon me. God spoke to me from on high and said thusly "Alex, I have decided to reveal myself to thee, first, as a sign of the Second Coming of my Son unto the world. What sayeth thee?" And I was all, "Jeez, God, can't you see I'm playing the best mod of all-time? Who needs a Second Coming? All I'm waiting for Sven's second coming... to the Source engine. Second Coming this." And I flicked God off and deprived every soul in Christendom from salvation... but who the hell needs that when you have Sven, on the C7 servers?

BTW: There is still a Coz server up on Sven. It's the unpassworded home server. All the plugins are gone and the names don't change automatically. It's just a bare-bones Sven server, except rope still works... and the awesome maps.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
:cry: I miss sven

Marthicus

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Wow tain... why would you do that to god... i bet you it was just a talking christian wall cat, hiding in your house, making you hamburgers.

Never did get into Sven that much... Synergy is my sven, and i guess ill never experience the crazy maps you guys keep talking about.

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
I wish I could've been able to play on the Sven server

Dec 31, 1969
Avoca, NY
Steam
:( we should beg coz to bring it back but we will have to start playing it a lot more then we did the last time so he will keep it up and running :p

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
i remember when sven was good but now its crap.

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
well I love sven so much I walked 6 miles and went to a computer store to install steam and installed half life then i downloaded sven-coop and played for 5 hours then walked back

that was when i comp broke

But now sven is going down hill. maybe if they realease 3.5 it will come back with a punch.

don't R.I.P yet sven your still not rdy to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)