• Game Songs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboMan

Dec 31, 1969
Dallas Tx
Just wondering what kind of music u listen to that gets u goin when u play sven...

i listen to techno, trance, and some hardcore rock, and sometimes soundtracks off of games (RE, Silent hill,)

choose the one you listen to the most

R

RoboMan

Dec 31, 1969
Dallas Tx
i would tell u but alot of sven servers don't allow mic spamming, and sound disturbing and there are flaws for HLSS with sven but it works good for CS well PM me if u still want help

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
Well i dont use the sven mp3 player. I use a website in the background.... Its called Finetune.com. I listen to alternative when i play

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
I never use the built in MP3 player, because for some reason when I do it kills my voice communications. If I have songs playing no one can hear me when I speak. So a lot of times I'll just run winamp or something in the background.

Karas

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
California, San Diego
i mostly listen to rock and game songs but sometimes i use the sven mp3 player to listen to it.

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
I dont have sven coop but i know in the mods that do have the built in player usually crash when i try to play my songs (they cant be 24 bit)

If you do play your music from an online radio station then use a lightweight browser to insure that it doesnt slow your game down.. i perfer K-Melon, firefox just uses to much ram.

lickthrum

Dec 31, 1969
Hell
Yea, I use it to calm down when I get aggrivated, It doesent work due to the fact that I only listen to Hard Rock/Heavy Metal ?:evil:

Dec 31, 1969
U.K.
winry.darkfiles.us
ChuRch";p="6034 said:
no make a play list and listen to it.....even on your wii =)... have to have 45 songs though =(

www.finetune.com
hlss FTW...

well Windows Media and HLSS to be honest :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)