C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
I have decided to finally put the SvenCoop server to rest it's been a good many years but it's time to move on...

I hope everyone understands and seeing how the server was almost totally empty 99% of the time there seriously was no use in wasting our servers resources on it...

I will recommend maybe playing on SnarkCafe's server as anything we had or might share with them I have given Fire-Wired permission to use whatever he wants from our SvenCoop server...

I hope most of you finally own HL2 and if you still want to play with us you can download on of the SourceMod's we host...

Thank You!

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Still havent played all the maps 8O

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
The source mods just aren't the same. :impact: :bio: :flak: :trans: :shocked: Eat the hammer, biorifle flak cannon translocator and shockrifle synergy! [smilie=bye.gif] sven coop.

Coritora

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Edmonton City Alberta, Canada
:( I played on the server but it always lags me so thats why im not on it. But it was fun for the maps on it bye sven

DruTfurgeson

C7 OFFICER
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Mesa, Arizona
www.webhamster.com
Well i figured that this was bound to happen. The Mod has a special place in my heart... it is the reason I kept playing first person shooters!
However, many more games/mods have sparked my interest.

Off we go into the future!!! Thank You Sven Coop 3.0

:wink:

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
This may also be off topic, but I like your avatar Josh. Now in memoriam I would like to say sven you've been good to me this past year, unfortunately it is time for us to move on to greater more exciting mods.

[smilie=bye.gif] [smilie=bye.gif] [smilie=bye.gif]

Zid_Jing

Dec 31, 1969
Arlington, Texas
It's too bad. I was just settling myself on the Sven server...

I really need to get the Orange Box soon.

Dec 31, 1969
R.I.P Sven coop :(

Cairna

Dec 31, 1969
Seymour, Indiana
o/ Sven Coop server

It's old, and it's time has come. Always we have dee memories.

TheBard

Dec 31, 1969
London
www.thebard-svencoop.com
er.....
and WTF!
a sad day indeed. :(
hmm, i was wondering why i keep seeing {C7} members on SnarkCafes SvenCoop server and not just the odd admin poping in for a rest every so often.

Well welcome one and all.

Dec 31, 1969
Kansas
I am spilling a bit of my malt liquor in the street now for own fallen server, let it never be forgotten, for the euphoric times we have spent there, and for the bonds we made with each other shooting pixels at other pixels. Let it be known that from this day forward we will always remember the name of our comrade, and his name, was Sven-Coop.

FOR COZMIC!

Crabby

Dec 31, 1969
Sven coop 1 had some great maps but the engine was kinda bad. (no physics, low res textures) i hope they port all the cool maps over to synergy or sven coop source( if they make it..).
toonrun and re1 would be really cool in source :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)