C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Ok People Drak Switched the way the RPG plugin saves XP and we didn't transfer the XP that was gained from the other files in Vault...

The files were so screwed up there was absolutely no way we could transfer any of the data thats why you kept loosing your XP...

Imagine a blank piece of paper without lines where you had to write ten thousand lines of data and everything had to store evenly on one line and data from other bits of info was constantly being added and well then all that data got corrupted and deviated from the place it was supposed to store and eventually you have a huge mess...

Anyways Drak moved the way the information saves and now it saves in a database that has definitive lines, columns and layers of specific areas where the data will store in a specific location where it won't store in a unspecified location anymore which means all your data will be loaded and saved correctly for now on...

I could be wrong with this example but either way it's better and more convenient and now we can add more features that we couldn't add with the other way the information was stored...

For instance we can add both Dark and Light skills with their own capabilities and even add more ranks...

Dec 31, 1969
USA, MI
Anyone with level 100 (From the old Data/Plugin) or higher will receiving 'Level' bonuses for the next week.
(Just for the people who spent a lot of time, can get a chance to catch up.)

NOTE: The 'Level' bonuses with start the day this post was made.

The image above shows what your HUD will look like, when the XP/Level boost is enabled.
(If you were level 100 or higher, and don't see this HUD, and you have valid proof you were. Please post)

Removed. (Expired)

Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Wow...that sounds like one heck of a mess. *Shivers* Great to hear you got it back online, though it sucks you lost all the stats.

Dec 31, 1969
Hey i lost 80 exp levels twice, so had i never lost anything, i would be at around 160 right now.

Oh well, ill work it back up there i guess :eek:

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
UncleJimbo the system works 100% better and you will never loose your XP every again and Drak made all the power ups work and look fantastic!

UncleJimbo

Dec 31, 1969
Yeah im fine with earning it back. Power ups? When the orb things come off u when u get a level? I like how u get points for healing people now too.

How come when i have my medkit out i cant press M to heal myself anymore? I was able to do this before.

Drak

Dec 31, 1969
USA, MI
UncleJimbo";p="7923 said:
Yeah im fine with earning it back. Power ups? When the orb things come off u when u get a level? I like how u get points for healing people now too.

How come when i have my medkit out i cant press M to heal myself anymore? I was able to do this before.
You must of binded 'M' to the command that used a medkit.
(Medkits were in the old plugin, I'm not sure if they will be coming back or not in the new one)

UncleJimbo

Dec 31, 1969
Well i was just thinking about how u get points for healing people, and now u cant heal yourself, unless you have the hp regen though. M is my secondary fire for all guns, and i think it was a secondary thing with the medkit that healed myself.

How come my exp points are like this: -14503/2504

Thats an estimated number, mine is pretty much the same ratio like the one i just typed, but how come it has a negative, and it doesnt say the 200 pts or whatever that i need?

UncleJimbo

Dec 31, 1969
I just played for a few minutes and it looks like i need to earn 13,000 exp to get to level 23. .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)