Not open for further replies.

TheOneKilla

Original poster
C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
Credits
Finally saved up enough money to buy some decent headphones... This is what I decided to get:
Audio-Technica A700 Closed Back Headphones

Specs:
[i:1wr8o9uy]Frequency Response = 5

I had a pair of $300 Head Phones once... My dam cat chewed the cord and well they were ruined...

Anyways those look sweet hope you bought extra insurance for yours... I always buy the extra insurance for head phones as I have gone through a lot of them.. minus the cat incident! :gib:

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Credits
Barney99";p="13514 said:
I have a headset made for a tank!!! Just cant get the jack thing to fit on my computer.. :(
Lol see if you can find a jack adapter. If you could that would be sweet.

TheForsakener

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Credits
I had some headphones that I got for about 90 bucks and they just broke, biggest piece of sh*t I ever bought, less than 5 months old. They were from a company called Plantronics.

OP
TheOneKilla

TheOneKilla

Original poster
C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
Credits
Omg, these things have no limit. You know how on your equalizer you can adjust how much bass and treble you want in your music? (I have an Xfi Sound card to do this)

Well with these babys I can just about go all the way with any slider with no problems at all. If I turn the bass all the way up, it sounds sweet and isn't struggling at all (like normal headphones would) but its way too loud and gives me an instant headache.

Plus, these are about the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn in my entire life.

OP
TheOneKilla

TheOneKilla

Original poster
C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
Credits
TheForsakener";p="13530 said:
I had some headphones that I got for about 90 bucks and they just broke, biggest piece of sh*t I ever bought, less than 5 months old. They were from a company called Plantronics.
Yeah Planatronics, for the most part, don't make headphones with quality sound. Most of their products are produced for phones and VoIP.

Oh and if your cord breaks on any headphone (which is inevitable) you can normally just buy a replacement wire or re-wire it yourself instead of buying more headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.