Talk About Your Adventures From The Good Old Days In Sven

if you had the choice of pie or cake what would you chose?!

• cake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pie

• or the destruction of the human race!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Stapleton.Alabama
Remember The Old Days of sven coop? when you were firing your shotgun blowing headcrabs away? :wink:
shooting grunts and aliens? playing ridiculus maps that made you roflmao? remember those moments and talk about them pull up a keyboard get a cup of joe and listen to the tails of the goodtimes of Sven Coop :D

and remember there is hope for the future as we wait for Sven coop Source

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
Re: Talk About Your Adventures From The Good Old Days In Sve

I remember one day on sven, in a month not so long ago, I was walking down a long hallway with a box to the right and 5 fellow players and all of a sudden 10 alien slaves teleported in front of us and behind us. 3 players were killed within the first 5 seconds of the assault. We took cover behind the box and returned fire on the 5 vortigaunts that were attacking our exposed flank. Our superior weaponry eventually got the best of them, but not before killing another player and seriously wounding the other. I told the wounded player to hide behind the box, for there was no time to tend to his wounds. The other 5 alien slaves were advancing. I lobbed 3 grenades over the box, killing 2 of them, and then jumped out of cover to mop up the rest. My buddy survived with 3 hp and I with 56. It was a very close encounter.

Good ol' Sven. I'm gonna miss ya. :cry:

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA

One day.. I went on Sven.. And I joined our server. And then I started to play for a bit. But then it went "NOES U NO GETS 2 BE ONZ HERE!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!11one" So then I'm like. ;_; And I ate Sven. Then I never plays it again.

MrFailcake

Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington.

I used to RP a lot on Sven. Mostly involving Vampires, monsters and crap. It was pretty awesome. We had club maps, the works. It was never a dull moment with us, and we enjoyed it. Fortunately we all departed,and this was back before Cable connection for internet was made lol.

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.

I remember one moment, it wasn't too long after I first downloaded sven. I was playing on what was at the time my favorite server. We were playing on some map where we had to fight a bunch of robo grunts, mind you this was a long time before that whole rpg craze happened so it took 7 players to take down just one grunt.

A couple of my pal and me we're running down a hall, being the only three survivors of a previous battle we were not doing too well in terms of ammo and health.As we got to the end of the hall we ended up in a small lab. Then out of nowhere came five robo grunts,so we opened fire while taking cover behind a few super computer. We just barely managed to take one down but the others kept advancing, suddenly the remains of the grunt we killed destroyed two of the other and weakened the other two. It was at that time we took an offensive and started launching AR grenades at them, the the remains of the previous two grunts exploded and took out the last of them. Unfortunately the blast took one of us out, but man all three of us feel like demi-gods after doing that.

Man... thinking back I remembering capturing that on video. It was truly a spectacle too bad I deleted the video some time after that, now I wish I hadn't of done that.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com

Screw all that crap my favorite was ban hammering everyone that got in my way WHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!

And having headcrabs worship me, I am a headcrab god!

I MISS BIO DARK1 BLUE STRIFE COZMAN AND ANGRY!!!!!

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA

Yes well now for the REAL moment of a day on Sven. It was near when I just found about our fine clan here. And it was on the OMG2BETA2 map.. This is back when we had trails, glows, RPG, all that stuff. I think it was the most fun I ever had on a map where you do nothing, lol. Ah, good times. Oh yes and also when I figured out how to use the gigantic red beam of death.. Kekeke..

ChaosFire

Dec 31, 1969
Menomonne Falls, WI, USA

Let's see...

I was trying to get into a different clan (that eventually broke apart) a really, really long time ago. This was one of those skill clans, and I had to go through some tryout process, which basically consisted of the Arena, if any of you know what I'm talking about.

Now, going by their chats during all this, I know that I was better than all of them, but anyway, as for this "tryout"...

- 40 of those larger zombies that throw blobs at you (the name slips me right now) Deaths: 1

- Now came the Mamas. 3 of them. Deaths: 1

- Now they decided that I needed to fight the next 4 Mamas underwater. Deaths: 3

- They drained the water, and now came 5 shock troopers. Deaths: 3

- And now so many Marines I couldn't count them all. Deaths: 4

Total count: Roughly 52 aliens plus I don't even know how many marines. Deaths: 12.

PWNED.

Dec 31, 1969
Dansville NY
Steam

:D i remember the good old days on sven when i met this really cool C7 member name biohazard
but at the time i had know clue what C7 was but inspired me to become a C7 and i loved to play sven ever since.

PS if this don't make since. it doesn't have to 8)

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com

Dude. this post is 3 and a half months old!!! Why did you post in this again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)