TF2 or Fortress Forever

Team Fortress 2 or Fortress Forever?

• TF2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fortress Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am not against either game but what I don't want is to do is confuse one over the other as TF2 is now to me a completely new game as where TF is just a remake of an old hl1 game.

I think Fortress Forever is more or less for extreme competitive players where TF2 is for people that are competitive but prefer something with a bit of silliness when playing games.

If I wanted to host something in a complete competitive nature I think "Fortress Forever" would be the one mainly because it would be better balanced nobody would have locked or unlocked weapons or I wouldn't have to listen to all the silly crap when someone dies.

I think between the two TF2 is better for fun but Fortress Forever is just mainly for serious competition which to me makes them totally different from one another. I mean when I play the Heavy on TF2 with a good healer I am unstoppable but on Fortress Forever you do not have those luxuries lol your ass needs some serious cover not some dude following you around healing you!

Anyways Tf2 for serious fun and Fortress Forever for serious Competition! :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wizardfingers Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is now free forever! Team Fortress 2 1
CoZmicShReddeR 06-10-2013 Still trying to get the TF2 servers back up not liking the SteamCMD.exe Team Fortress 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR CozWorld TF2 Scream Theater Servers are still rolling! Team Fortress 2 0
Outsert TF2 Vote banned out of the blue UNBAN REQUEST! 1
Raserisk TF2: Sentry Saotage! Hiliarious Reality Parody!!!! You Tube Favorite Video's 0
CoZmicShReddeR TF2 Servers down for today... Team Fortress 2 0
ShinobiRAGE TF2 Booby Traps... You Tube Favorite Video's 2
ShinobiRAGE TF2: Meet the F-Bomber You Tube Favorite Video's 2
ShinobiRAGE Epic TF2 Cat Map You Tube Favorite Video's 2
NissaDaBinks Requesting Admin on TF2 and CSS Gaming Admin application 1
ShinobiRAGE TF2 Addons and Maps Team Fortress 2 4
CoZmicShReddeR TF2 Server Fun Test! Team Fortress 2 2
CoZmicShReddeR Team Fortress 2 Video Game Chat! 0
ZeRoToXiNs Team Fortress 2 logo minecraft build single player! MineCraft 3
ShinobiRAGE What if Team Fortress 2 was not a FPS but... a fighter? or a JRPG? (pictures) The CozWorld Lounge 2
KilRoy Team Fortress 2 Left 4 Dead 2 Mashup Map Left For Dead 0
theBanana Changes made to Team fortress 2 and the source engine. Team Fortress 2 1
BlueFox Team Fortress 2 Cosplay :p The CozWorld Lounge 8
CoZmicShReddeR Shadowhunters: S02E18 Awake, Arise, or Be Forever Fallen Shadowhunters: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Serious Sam Forever Trailer You Tube Favorite Video's 3