Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Just recently I loaded up a TF2 server ?99.158.234.165:27038

For now the server is Private and all I ask it that we get as many C7 clan members on it as possible at one time!

This server is to see how well the system can handle the load for a TF2 server...

I will make it public but we need to see how well it handles before I make it public!

If we do run the server we are going to shut down another server so we can get better performance when we use this server!

Server is open to our Steam Group the PASSWORD is "goldentime" without the quotes!

Nameless

C7 GRUNTS
Dec 31, 1969
Anchorage, Alaska
Server seems to run pretty nicely, had some lag issues when about 6-7 of us joined at first but shortly after the lag was gone.

Can't see anything wrong with it at first glance so nice work on this Cozzie :D.

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
I'm not sure what was causing some of the small bugs that I ran into, but they were apparent. When I was spy, I cloaked right when I was getting the intel and I was invisible with the intel and sliding around without any animation. It was pretty laggy at first, but it seems to smooth out the longer we played until it was completely gone.

The sentrys freak me out when they talk ?:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)