This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

3.6 Not too bad The Lego Batman Movie (2017)

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Feb 11, 2017.

By CoZmicShReddeR on Feb 11, 2017 at 10:03 AM
  1. CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR Staff Member Commander Minecraft Builders Steam Users

27%
    Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    Windows 10 Chrome 56.0.2924.87
    Title: The Lego Batman Movie

Tagline: Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman.

Genre: Action, Animation, Comedy

Director: Chris McKay

Cast: Will Arnett, Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson, Ralph Fiennes, Zach Galifianakis, Jenny Slate, Jason Mantzoukas, Conan O'Brien, Doug Benson, Billy Dee Williams, Zoë Kravitz, Kate Micucci, Riki Lindhome, Eddie Izzard, Seth Green, Jemaine Clement, Ellie Kemper, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Adam DeVine, Héctor Elizondo, Mariah Carey, Chris Hardwick

Release Date:

Runtime: 104

Plot: In the irreverent spirit of fun that made “The LEGO® Movie” a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble – LEGO Batman – stars in his own big-screen adventure. But there are big changes brewing in Gotham, and if he wants to save the city from The Joker’s hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.
    [​IMG]

I'm not a Frog!
Hello I am the Founder of CozWorld a name that was merged from the original website name founded back in 2003
?

The Lego Batman Movie

Poll closed Feb 23, 2017.
  1. Yes, I am going or have seen it

100.0%
  2. No, I am not seeing it and not interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Feb 11, 2017.

1. CoZmicShReddeR
      CoZmicShReddeR
      image.jpeg
      What I can say to best describe this movie other than "Wow"?

Will Arnett did the voice of Batman and he really did a great job!

The tempo was restively fast as expected but not to worry it wasn't too fast to follow and found it really humorous! I only noticed a few jokes aimed towards a mature audience but hardly doubt the little ones would notice them.

I found some of the added surprises were an exciting addition given it's a LEGO movie anything can happen!

I think it would have been a bit funnier if they played more on Bruce Wayne's real voice.
      MV5BMTYwMjc5NTMwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTA2MjczMTI@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,744_AL_.jpg

The Bat Cave was insanely awesome!
      The-LEGO-Batman-Movie-Batcave.png The-LEGO-Batman-Movie-Batcave-Teaser-Trailer-6.jpg

I loved how they had seemingly every villain Batman ever fought in it!
      Lego-batman-the-videogame-1024x342.jpg

Attached Files: