The "New" Xbox 360 Experience

Do you like the way the new XBOX 360 Menu System is looking?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=H59WNr1Lpdg[/youtube]
For all those who have read about the E3 and for those who haven't, So quoting from mtv.com here's the good and the bad.

-Players will be able to rip any Xbox 360 game past, present or future from their discs to their hard drive. This may speed load times, but more importantly for those of us who can

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Hmm, the new one is has a nice look, but I think the old dashboard would be a lot better. And wouldn't all that high graphical upgrades to the dashboard increase the lag you get when switching from tab to tab?

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
Irish";p="12820 said:
Hmm, the new one is has a nice look, but I think the old dashboard would be a lot better. And wouldn't all that high graphical upgrades to the dashboard increase the lag you get when switching from tab to tab?
I guess so, but this is the Xbox 360 were talking about, i'm pretty sure it'll run just fine.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Looks like the Wii, good thing i don't fuck around with 360 online shit.

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
Yeah and their also saying our avatars are going to be just like that in the picture, retarded mii-like characters.

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Wow, this just keeps getting worse and worse. Just watch, next comes all the retarded censorship crap.

Karas

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
California, San Diego
It looks ok kinda like the old dashboard better but..why the avater thing looks like the Mii. :x

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Well I say give it some time and well either way we will have to see how it grows on us and how they might change it a bit to make everyone happy! :roll: ?:p ?:tfrag: ?:minigun: ?:chain:

NOTWS

Staff member
C7 LEADER
Super Moderators
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1998
Westland, MI
www.facebook.com
Steam
Wat?

I think you are all fools, they look nothing like Mii's, maybe in THIS video but all the other ones i saw looked like detailed characters. The dashboard update will be cool because im getting so sick of the blades, its just too simple for me, i feel like i bought a noob box. And with the addition of NetFlix streaming videos it will own.

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Hey update on the info. They are upgrading private chat system so 8 people can chat at a time. Although this is very cool and something I and everyone else would love dearly, they should've forwarned some game developers because this will ruin some of there ingame mechanics. For instance, in Chromehounds you have to capture strategic combases(antennas) to talk on the battlefield and you can mess up your opponets communications by taking theirs. But truly, I don't care. I want a group chat and i'm sure everyone will to.

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
Re: Wat?

NOTWS";p="12838 said:
I think you are all fools, they look nothing like Mii's, maybe in THIS video but all the other ones i saw looked like detailed characters. The dashboard update will be cool because im getting so sick of the blades, its just too simple for me, i feel like i bought a noob box. And with the addition of NetFlix streaming videos it will own.
I don't mind the look of the new dashboard either, it's just the avatars i don't like, I'd rather stay with a gamerpic.

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Speaking of gamerpics, are we having both avatars and gamerpics or just avatars. Because I think they should refund us and the pics we bought if they are doing away with them, or at least give us MP for stuff for our avatar or something.

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
Irish";p="12853 said:
Speaking of gamerpics, are we having both avatars and gamerpics or just avatars. Because I think they should refund us and the pics we bought if they are doing away with them, or at least give us MP for stuff for our avatar or something.
I'm hoping they'll let us use both but if not then i want mah money back.

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
The new avatars are optional, you can decide which you would like to use (according to the Xbox website).

They want to compete with Nintendo; but to be honest, the people at Microsoft probably have no self respect left...
I like that they took the time to give us such a massive update; but they do us a disservice by not allowing us to choose whether we want a dashboard style or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)