Status
Not open for further replies.

ҲenoŘising

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
CA, US.
www.forums.aceflybye.com
The overflow issus on the Sven server are yet to be found why they happen or how to stop them from happening, We are looking in to this.

I'm sorry for the overflow I really have no clue what is making a "overflow" I'll be working on it today.

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
This is what it says on the Sven coop site:

This particular error message can be quite common in Sven Co-op if your computer and/or internet connection can not handle the amount of monsters and entities in the map. Although not as common as it used to be, if your still on 56k you'll probably be experiencing this. Make sure your not running any P2P software and you've performed a spyware/virus scanned recently. This can also be attributed to the server.

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
I had read on another forum probably over a year ago, that the issue could be related to MOTD's being executed by plugins. They suggested commenting out all but one MOTD. I'll see if I can find a link.

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
On garrysmod people get overflow errors all the time when what ever they are looking at either is spazzing out from a physics error, or there is way to much stuff on there screen. I guess the overflow error is caused by many different things.

Question, Does it say "Buffer Overflow" Or "Channel Overflow"

Here i always find it useful to look up errors on valve's support page, normally it helps fix the problem.
http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin ... _topview=1

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
Well idk much about the over flows. But in Sven co-op it seems like no one is having anymore problems. Thank you Joshua. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)