The Unfinished Swan

Dec 31, 1969
Canada
I really can't wait for this game right now! It looks so cool! Its about a world that is pure white, and you use paint splotches to find you way. But hidden words lie within the walls that look really cool and kinda creepy.

The Unfinished Swan
There is a few screenshots there and a video.
Take note of the very bottom screenshot o.o

You can also watch the video here!

Video!

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Wow, I actually can't wait for this mod to come out. Looks very, weird, but awesome at the same time. For some reason it reminds me a bit of Afraid Of Monsters. But that's probably that's the only other mod that I played that actually freaked me out. (And still does.)

AngryPenguin
Dec 31, 1969
Canada
Barney99";p="13626 said:
I don't think its a mod...
I don't think it is a mod either. It might be, It might not. I'm not sure if this is going to cost or not. I'm hoping if it costs, It better be long. And in the website it says "Needing a 3D Creature Creator" so I'm guessing this game might have monsters that might blend in with the walls O_O So I still really can't wait!

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Oh, well that bench looks a lot like the one from HL2. Whateverrrr.

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
Well, i don't think it would be terribly hard to make a mod like that in HL2, so it is possible... But it says nothing about that on the home page... So yeah.. It most likely is going to cost money, so I hope it is a mod...

Sep 29, 2008
I think it will be a mod, because of the way the paint splatters, and the background looks. Source has it's own specific look, and this seems to have it.

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
This looks really interesting, I will definitely check it out when it's released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)