This add-on allows your users to show how they feel about a post with just a single click. Also, users are able to multiple ratings per post per user as an option as well.
Configure which reactions can send alerts, publish into the newsfeed, which reactions can be undone by the users, and how many reactions can be used per day.
With reaction types, you can choose what order the reaction type will appear in to the user.
Choose what order the reaction type will appear in to the user.
- Unlimited amount of reactions and reaction types
- Smooth looking animation which can be viewed by click on the trigger icon which shows all the ratings
- By default, it comes with various reactions and options to import popular reaction types
- Choose what order the reaction type will appear in to the user.
- Define the color of the reaction type.
- Enable/disable any reactions you want to use or not use
- Make them positive, negative, or neutral, but we also support custom reaction types
- Allow/disable reactions in different categories or forums
- Choose if the reactions should send alerts or not
- Allow your reactions to be published to newsfeed
- Prevent users from removing their reactions
- Choose how many days each reaction can be used
- Include a high resolution, retina image to replace the original image
- Many different styling types: Image, Text/Emoji, CSS class, and HTML/CSS
- Reactions trigger (default is heart icon) is fully configurable to any custom icon
- Many different style properties:
- Choose the global size of reactions when displaying in more condensed areas like alerts and the newsfeed.
- Choose the maximum number of reactions before it condenses them to save space.
- Choose the reaction divider.
- Enable or disable postbit integration.
- Edit how post ratings are displayed and viewed:
- Shows a list of available reactions for the user to choose from.
- Allows users to remove individual reactions when multiple reactions per content is enabled.
- The reaction list shows a tabbed menu, including all reactions, and then sorted by reaction type.
- The reaction list displays the overall reactions to that specific content sorted by reaction type.
- Postbit displays the overall reactions the user has received sorted by reaction type.
- Ability to import from Post Ratings after upgrading from XenForo 1.X!