This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
By CoZmicShReddeR on Nov 4, 2017 at 2:56 PM
  1. CoZmicShReddeR

Staff Member Commander Minecraft Builders Steam Users

27%
    Blog Posts:
    Automotive Forensic Scientist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    iOS 11 Safari 604.1
    Map

thor-ragnarok-end-credits-avengers-infinity-war-870508.jpg

Title: Thor: Ragnarok

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Taika Waititi

Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, Mark Ruffalo, Anthony Hopkins, Tadanobu Asano, Ray Stevenson, Zachary Levi, Benedict Cumberbatch, Rachel House, Taika Waititi, Clancy Brown, Stan Lee, Sam Neill, Luke Hemsworth, Matt Damon, Georgia Blizzard, Amali Golden, Charlotte Nicdao, Ashley Ricardo, Shalom Brune-Franklin, Taylor Hemsworth, Cohen Holloway, Alia Seror-O'Neill, Sophia Laryea, Stephen Oliver, Hamish Parkinson, Jasper Bagg, Sky Castanho, Shari Sebbens, Richard Green, Sol Castanho, Jet Tranter, Samantha Hopper, Eloise Winestock, Rob Mayes, Tahlia Jade, Winnie Mzembe, Sean Edward Frazer, Connor Zegenhagen, Tracie Filmer, Tracey Lee Maxwell, Beatrice Ward, Donnie Baxter, Greta Carew-Johns, Adam Green, Mollie McGregor, Sophia McGregor, Scarlett Johansson

Release Date:

Runtime: 130

Plot: Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok, the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization, at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Chris Hemsworth was hilarious as Thor and the visual effects of his powers really set the tone of the movie.

[​IMG]
    The Hulk’s CGI was well blended with the lighting and the way he talked reminded me of a mixture of Boris Karloff’s “Frankenstein” with the humor of Brandon Fraser’s “Encino man”.

[​IMG]
    You can’t get away from the huge impact Cate Blanchett played as Hela! I remember when I first seen the previews was like who is this chick she looks familiar but couldn’t place the face! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought Cate Blanchett would be carved into my Geek history as one of Marvels badiest of baddies!

Attached Files:

I'm not a Frog!
Hello I am the Founder of CozWorld a name that was merged from the original website name founded back in 2003

Comments

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Nov 4, 2017.