5.0- Really Enjoyed it! Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Thor: Ragnarok

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Taika Waititi

Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, Mark Ruffalo, Anthony Hopkins, Tadanobu Asano, Ray Stevenson, Zachary Levi, Benedict Cumberbatch, Rachel House, Taika Waititi, Clancy Brown, Stan Lee, Sam Neill, Luke Hemsworth, Matt Damon, Georgia Blizzard, Amali Golden, Charlotte Nicdao, Ashley Ricardo, Shalom Brune-Franklin, Taylor Hemsworth, Cohen Holloway, Alia Seror-O'Neill, Sophia Laryea, Stephen Oliver, Hamish Parkinson, Jasper Bagg, Sky Castanho, Shari Sebbens, Richard Green, Sol Castanho, Jet Tranter, Samantha Hopper, Eloise Winestock, Rob Mayes, Tahlia Jade, Winnie Mzembe, Sean Edward Frazer, Connor Zegenhagen, Tracie Filmer, Tracey Lee Maxwell, Beatrice Ward, Donnie Baxter, Greta Carew-Johns, Adam Green, Mollie McGregor, Sophia McGregor, Scarlett Johansson

Release: 2017-10-25

Runtime: 130

Plot: Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok, the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization, at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela.

Chris Hemsworth was hilarious as Thor and the visual effects of his powers really set the tone of the movie.

The Hulk’s CGI was well blended with the lighting and the way he talked reminded me of a mixture of Boris Karloff’s “Frankenstein” with the humor of Brandon Fraser’s “Encino man”.

You can’t get away from the huge impact Cate Blanchett played as Hela! I remember when I first seen the previews was like who is this chick she looks familiar but couldn’t place the face! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought Cate Blanchett would be carved into my Geek history as one of Marvels badiest of baddies!

Dec 20, 2017
Windows 10
Windows 10
Chrome 63.0.3239.84
Chrome 63.0.3239.84
0 Banked
Well said. I always respected Roger Ebert as a film critic (and thought his writing style was unparalleled among critics), but disagreed with him quite often. However, I always considered his "Thor" review to be the most honest, most correct review of that film, and maybe the best review of any MCU film. you said it.. everyone is joking in this.. the hero, the sidekick.the love interest. the villain and the comic relief too. everyone scene has a lame joke, forget drama the action was sleep inducing except maybe hulk thor fight. hela was a big dissapointment, so lame character, wasted. her scenes were the least enjoyable. and the plot was so predictable. Haplos but what can i say people enjoyed it.. so the trend is set. guardians/antman/deadpool..jokify the comic book movies .. soon people will just ignore them as cartoon shows
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoZmicShReddeR Movies Reviews... 1