Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 200"]
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.tmdb.org%2Ft%2Fp%2Fw185%2Fx3srPojlinkAYxnPXAjZunsPCIL.jpg&hash=a7acd0e991ddda6be5a123b2a520658f
[/TD]
[TD]Title: Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Release Date: 2011-06-28

Runtime: 154

Genres: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Michael Bay

Cast: Shia LaBeouf, John Malkovich, Ken Jeong, Frances McDormand, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Hugo Weaving, Leonard Nimoy, John Turturro, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Patrick Dempsey, Alan Tudyk, Peter Cullen, Glenn Morshower, Charles Adler, Robert Foxworth, James Remar, Frank Welker, Jess Harnell, Tom Kenny, Reno Wilson, Ron Bottitta, Scott Krinsky, John Di Maggio, Julie White, Kevin Dunn, Keith Szarabajka, George Coe

Tagline: The invasion we always feared. An enemy we never expected.

Plot: Sam Witwicky takes his first tenuous steps into adulthood while remaining a reluctant human ally of Autobot-leader Optimus Prime. The film centers around the space race between the USSR and the USA, suggesting there was a hidden Transformers role in it all that remains one of the planet's most dangerous secrets.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][HR][/HR]Review: You honestly can't please everyone. Even the best movies have bad reviews from people who need to get the foot out of their behind. In other words don't listen to the horrible reviews, anyone who rates a movie at 1 out of 10 honestly hasn't seen a decent amount of movies. It's those who would vote at 3 or 4 that truly hated this movie. Those who vote at 1 are truly incompetent schmucks who should just stay at home because they will never like any movies.

On other notes, this movie was great. The action was there, and the CGI was flawless. Go see the movie if you like action, otherwise stay at home this isn't for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeRoToXiNs

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Apr 26, 2011
Rochester N.Y
Re: Transformers 3

This one is without a doubt going to be more than the first two combined as far as inhalation of structures! And another twist which I am curious to see is the threat to mankind being the Decepticons and how they sort of mingle in how the US and USSR race for Space should be really interesting plot on a national level... No Megan Fox sucks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com

wth is megan fox?

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
She has moved on to bigger and better things. Transformers is not helping her career I guess since nobody takes her serious when your just some extra hot chick in a Guy flick?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

ZeRoToXiNs

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Apr 26, 2011
Rochester N.Y

yea she got sick of the bs and she quit so they replaced her... i think shes better off but i still liked her in theese movies. oh well who knows he could of gotten and new girl friend in between movies xD

Urinal

Minecraft Builders
Dec 22, 2008
VA!!!!

Somehow i feel that its going to be a movie fileld with nothing but too much screen time for humans....too much slow motion running.... And really Michael Bay loves explosions just too much. Oh and who can forget more Transformers no one asked for....*clang clang*
But time will tell

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)