TEMP_BANNED Un ban plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion

Dec 31, 1969
Yah i was playing on ur server for the first time as well as this mod PVK2, it was fun we finished playing arena but when we got to the other map i was perma banned without warning or explanation to fix the problem. I had fun playing there so i would like to be unbanned to told why i was

STEAM_0:1:9154786

HumeDog

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nebraska
1. It was only for an hour
2. You were using a map exploit that was allowing you to stay out of the arena but still fire down.
3. You were given a warning and you didn't pay attention to it so action was taken.

You can come back in an hour which by now is only 30 to 45 minutes. Hopefully you'll be more careful next time.

Dec 31, 1969
St Augustine Florida
Hume got it right, But I do believe they planned on banning you earlier, but the map changed. You were up on that little area above where the knights came into arena. I'm pretty sure thats a map exploit, since you cant normally get up that without some help. My buddy showed me how to do it, and you need to jump on someone's head to get up there.

From that position, you were able to rain arrows/crossbow bolts on the other teams, and were completely inaccesible to anyone but ranged, and even then you could just drawback and quickly restock and regain health. If that aint a map exploit, then I dont know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)