UNBANNED Unban Request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmazouri

Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
Credits
I was banned from the Sven-Coop server lord knows how long ago (2, maybe 3+ years ago) and I don't even know why. I recently reinstalled Sven-Coop due to the new 4.5 release and found I still couldn't join the server to this day. I'm not entirely sure on what I did (in fact I thinking I was accidently banned instead of someone else who was micspamming at the time), so I'm here formally requesting an unban.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Super Moderators
I appreciate your concern even after four years of being banned!

You could have requested an unban anytime within those four years but you didn't.

I am sure you had changed a lot since then but unfortunately whenever someone is perm banned we still require an apology regardless of when it happened.. All I would suggest is to apologize and we will unban you but don't act stupid we know people better then that!

I have no idea who you are but if this is you or was you this is your ban:

Active bans (1)
Date Player SteamID Admin Reason Length
01.12.2006 Ymmot_Gnohc STEAM_0:1:7036767 Einhander{C7}[W-05] refusal to listen 2 rules and disrespect Permanent
Ban details
Nickname: Ymmot_Gnohc
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7036767
Steam Community ID: 76561197974339263
IP address: 68.188.184.224
Ban type: SteamID
Reason: refusal to listen 2 rules and disrespect
Invoked on: 01. Dec 2006 - 21:39:48
Ban length: Permanent
Expires on: Not applicable
Banned by: Einhander{C7}[W-05]
Banned on: CoZmicShReddeR.com Clan_C7 Sci-Fi_Chicken Club!(8)> (gmantowers)
Total expired bans: 0

Last edited:
jmazouri

jmazouri

Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
Credits
Yes, that's my very old username - I'm sorry for whatever I might have done, and would very much appreciate an unban :D
In addition, I didn't bother asking for an unban until today because I haven't played Sven Coop in a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)