UNBANNED Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofa

Reactions
Okay, to start off with, I was banned for, "Calling Admins Hitler, Mic Spam, and Disrespect"

So I was in the Zombie Master server, on the map ship, just playing, nothing out of the ordinary. So as the ship starts sinking, I play the Titanic music, I figured it fit in well with the whole scenario. So the Admin (Sythe-something) asks me to stop playing the music, so I stopped it, and responded with, "You know you can just mute me from player list and we can all be happy?" I get a reply from Sythe over his mic, "How about I just ban you?" Unreasonable? In my opinion, yes, seeing as all you have to do is click a few things and you don't have to hear it, but okay, I stopped.

The next time the ship started sinking, people were asking me to play the Titanic music again, as most of them enjoyed it, and I responded to one of them, as a joke, "Sorry, Hitler says I can't play you any music." I figured Sythe would take it as a joke, "Ha ha," and get on with playing. Sythe said something like, "We won't be seeing you here again, Goofa." Well I guess that means he didn't take it as a joke. So the map changes, and I get a big, YOU'RE BANNED, message, and that brings us to now.

So while I may not have made the BEST choice, I did not intend any disrespect to the admin, and I surely did not "Spam the mic," as everybody was enjoying it, except Sythe, who could have easily just muted me and kept on playing. Like I said before, yes, in a sense I called him Hitler, but it was also meant with no disrespect.
So I guess the decision is yours, I hope you can see this with an unbiased opinion and allow me to continue playing on the C7 servers, as I greatly enjoy the server.

~ Goofa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)