Banned Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire

Dec 31, 1969
Florida, United States
Got banned from your Zombie Panic server for using the word 'nigga'. As in 'man' or 'dude'. I didnt call somone a 'nigger' in the offensive way. We were on all last night without a problem. Today I was on for about 2 hours before hand being banned from #2. The admin simply said "Oh nigga? Spitfire." and luaghed. Then im banned for being a racist. Then 7 hours later while playing on #1 I was banned again for racism after saying nothing. xXDeathXx banned me. We bot discussed the situation in #1 before the second ban and agreed what I did was wrong and I apologized for what I had said and stated that it wouldnt happen again. We agreed that I would be able to stay on #1 but was still banned from #2 which was fine. I was happy to be still allowed on #1. Again. I said the word in the way people would say 'dude' or somthing along those lines and wasnt serious at all. I know racism isnt tolerated in your servers but im not a racist and didnt use the word in a racist way.

Your server is the only that I can get a good ping, has map vote, and has admins that ive seen on (even though they banned me. still the first server ive seen that has them on).

Spitfire14
0:0:5630635
On both Zombie Panic Servers.

Sorry for the confusion.

HumeDog

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nebraska
Even if you were using that word as "man" or "dude" we still don't allow it in any form. You were banned by me on the #1 because xXdeathXx told me that you were banned on #2 for racism. A racism ban is global and is supposed to be on all of our servers, but since we don't have that set up for zp:s yet, I banned you. I was told that I should do what I would do to anybody who uses that word in any form, and I did. Like you said, we have 0 tolerance for racism, you broke that rule, so now you have to have the consequences.

Spitfire

Spitfire

Dec 31, 1969
Florida, United States
I can see what you're saying. But I was banned for racism when I wasnt even TRYING to being racist. Being banned for racism when it wasnt even the attended purpose. A warning to say "Hey Spitfire. Even though you arent trying to offend anyone, please dont say that." would have worked fine. Death and I had even talked about it and understood im not a hood wearing, cross burning, racist troll.

Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)