Banned Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire

Reactions
Got banned from your Zombie Panic server for using the word 'nigga'. As in 'man' or 'dude'. I didnt call somone a 'nigger' in the offensive way. We were on all last night without a problem. Today I was on for about 2 hours before hand being banned from #2. The admin simply said "Oh nigga? Spitfire." and luaghed. Then im banned for being a racist. Then 7 hours later while playing on #1 I was banned again for racism after saying nothing. xXDeathXx banned me. We bot discussed the situation in #1 before the second ban and agreed what I did was wrong and I apologized for what I had said and stated that it wouldnt happen again. We agreed that I would be able to stay on #1 but was still banned from #2 which was fine. I was happy to be still allowed on #1. Again. I said the word in the way people would say 'dude' or somthing along those lines and wasnt serious at all. I know racism isnt tolerated in your servers but im not a racist and didnt use the word in a racist way.

Your server is the only that I can get a good ping, has map vote, and has admins that ive seen on (even though they banned me. still the first server ive seen that has them on).

Spitfire14
0:0:5630635
On both Zombie Panic Servers.

Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)