Not open for further replies.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Hey guys just popped on to say hello, still don't have internet and I am typing this on a neighbors computer. I am still searching for a job but I am getting a lot of different job offers, unfortunately most of those offers are not viable for me in the way of qualifications or distance; But I am remaining positive.

I finished moving a while ago (luckly I didn't have much to pack) and things have settled a bit. I don't know when I will get a job and I wont have internet until I can fund it. In the interim I am focusing on getting a job and I was amazed to find out that a majority of companies now go through "contracted companies" to interview and hire personnel, which in my opinion is bizarre. The bright side is that these companies basicly find jobs for you once you are registered with them. since I registered with one company I have been receiving different job offers by the handful every day. So I think it is safe to say its only a matter of time for me to be gainfully employed.

Wish me luck and I hope some time in the future I will be swimming the internets with all my buddies again.

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Wtf i didn't evan know you were moving, Good luck Baby hope you get a job soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)