Status
Not open for further replies.

JAFO

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Jan 26, 2011
Denver, CO USA
Hey there,
I was just wondering if there's any chance of becoming a n admin on the UT 2004 Onslaught server? Though I've not run into alot of situations requiring an admin, there's been a few times I've dealt with unfavorable players and couldn't locate an admin immediately. Most of these times have just required the issuing of a warning, but I didn't know if I had the authority to do so, so I just let it be. I play on this server several hours a day 5-6 days a week. Any authority given will not be abused. It would just be nice to be able to deal with any situation immediately. Thank you.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Yes there is and yes you can have admin...
Just give me an admin password you would like to use via steam or other messenger... You just must be in TeamSpeak everytime your on our UT2004 server and you must join the TS3 first prior to being in the server as admin! As long as your good with that you will have admin.

JAFO

JAFO

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Jan 26, 2011
Denver, CO USA
Sweet, thanks Coz. I'll be back on later tonight or in morning and will IM you password then. Any restrictions on password? length, characters, etc? And as for TS3, is there a channel for UT2004 or do I just join the general chat channel? Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)