What If A Real Zombie Invasion Occurred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Stapleton.Alabama
My Zombie plan [A] is to get my dads shotgun and shells then take get my brothers motorcycle 8) gassed up and ride to water tower next to the gas station :idea: take a lot of food up to the top and pull up the ladder and wait it out :D if i have leave i get to my easily accessible motorcycle and ride to safety :!:
Plan is to board up my house get my shotgun and hope to God that the government doesn't screw up
and that i am saved! :D
Plan [C] :minigun: :minigun: :minigun:
:minigun:
WHATS IS YOUR PLAN/S ?! :twisted:

1fecd1f0-4a89-481b-b9b2-702f86b66bf6-jpg.1074

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Re: What is your Zombie Plan?

My zombie plan is simple....EAT UR BRAINS DURRRR!!!!!

I R EVILS!

Dec 31, 1969

My plan is the same as above, JOIN TEH ZOMBIE RANKS!! ZOMG ZOMBIE C7!!!

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com

I am the one and only zahbee man

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.

How I play a Zombie Master...Hm....

I play the role like it's a strategy game.
(Of course that's what it is.)
I show no mercy, watching every trap, every spawn, every player.
So far no body has gotten past me :D

Dec 31, 1969

I think he meant what would you do, if zombies were real..

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com

I would grab my dad's socom 16 and his 250 bullets (which he bought in case something like this happened) and then i would go to the mall and enjoy myself!!!!! XD

Dec 31, 1969

I own my guns so I would grab my two guns (Marlin 30/30 and Mossberg 12 gauge), all of my ammo, my survival kit, my spark-lite. sharpen all of my blades, and make sure I have my thermal sleeping bag. Grab an ax ax from the shed, grab the small rowboat that I have near the shed in the back, drive towards the city, take out my row boat and make my way to Liberty Island to wait it out. Since there is no such thing as zombies, I won't have to worry.

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.

Hm, well in real life?

Look out my window, grab my parents, and the gun...with ammo.
Get the keys to my step-dad's truck. Drive to a gun shop or possibly Bass Pro Shops.
Get all the guns and ammo possible, get gasoline for the truck, and drive north.

Then, when we get there, you know make the pit stops needed, get food, then get to UT.
Get my brother, and dad (If they're alive.)

If not, just roam I guess. Around the country, find survivors. And survive.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam

Simmons1114";p="8953 said:
My Zombie plan [A] is to get my dads shotgun and shells then take get my brothers motorcycle 8) gased up and ride to water tower next to the gas station :idea: take alot of food up to the top and pull up the ladder and wait it out :D if i have leave i get to my easily accesible motorcycle and ride to safty :!:
Plan is to board up my house get my shotgun and hope to God that the goverment doesnt screw up
and that i am saved! :D
Plan [C] if it is completly hopeless and i am about to be eaten i shoot myself {God will understand}

WHATS IS YOUR PLAN/S ?! :twisted:

1.gif

OK not to disrupt your fun but serious please be careful starting topics like this please make sure you let people into your imagination like maybe you should have started the topic like "What would you do if Zombies Invaded Your Town?" or "What if real Zombie Invasion?"

See the first thing I thought when I read this was you are EMO and I need to contact the authorities so please be a bit more comical about starting such a topic try not to get to real as you know kids are getting expelled from schools starting topics like this or even from Colleges...

Anyways I thought I should clear this up!

I also edited the TOPIC...it now says "What If A Real Zombie Invasion Occurred?"

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
this is why we must monitor these things shucks guys remember its fun to have fun but not at the price at breaking the rules!

Simmons1114
Dec 31, 1969
Stapleton.Alabama
sorry i was being way to serius :( im just gonna take out that plan C

i will remember that for future reference

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
Head upto the cottage my parents own up north by the U.P (upper peninsula of Michigan if you are not from Wisconsin or Michigan, or in Darks case country,) steal one of my neigbors shotgun and board the cabin up.

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
I would camp in the mall and shoot anyone on sigh, barricade the doors and hope to god that nothing bad happens to me. Maybe I can sing to the camp fire or play some computer inside the mall with myself which would be boring... Maybe this message would make you bored because I am bored right now.

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
Hmm. This is an interesting question. Especially for me, since I have a large family, and I wouldn't turn my back on my family. (If anyone who posted before me that has a family didn't mention or think of them...SHAME ON YOU!)
It all depends, I guess, on where the invasion starts, how fast it is, and how much warning we have to prepare. We live out in the country, so we might be able to ride it out in our brick/wood house, but that would be stupid. No, I think We'd fortify the van and the truck with chain link fence (Like in the last res. evil movie, it was a good idea!), gather food, gas from down the road, our handguns, revolvers, rifles, the one shotgun we have, and our swords (as an absolute LAST resort) drive to the nearest MILITARY facility, and if they're alive, ride it out there. If not, We'd go somewhere more defensible, though I wouldn't know what's more defensible than a military installation. Maybe the underground tunnels in disney world, I don't know.

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
I would find the biggest and sturdiest building I could find, barricade all entrances with whatever is laying around and find as much food and water as I can. Then I just wait it out as long as I can.

Dec 31, 1969
(sorry if this is bringing up a thread that is too old.
I would find a Pump shotgun build a barricade (i rock at barricading XD) and sit there shooting the zombies heads off :D

Dec 31, 1969
northern ireland
id go to the nearest hardware store, get some sledgehammers,knifes etc then go to the gun store hunting store place, get guns and gear, head back to the nearest supermarket and board it up (the hardware store is opposite) then add a perimeter and eventually mod a vehicle and get outta there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)