What If A Real Zombie Invasion Occurred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Georgia, USA
My plan is very simple. RUN!!!!!!! I have no guns. No nothing. I travel light weight. RUN RUN RUN Hope the fat zombies come for me.

Coritora

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Edmonton City Alberta, Canada
I would have to do nothing. Its so cold were I am the zombies would freeze from no body temperature :D. Then start hitting them with what ever I can find.

Sinerian

Dec 31, 1969
Eugene, Oregon, USA
I'd find the sturdiest 2+ story building in my neighborhood, most likely the dual upstairs apartments in my apartment complex. I'd then stockpile them with ammo, food, water, and other supplies. I'd destroy the staircase up to the apartments (seeing as zombies can't climb) and then wait it out as long as possible, trying my best to make it seem as if the apartments are abandoned so I wouldn't attract any undead. If I for some reason run out of supplies before the local authorities/survivor-militia/whatever annihilate the undead threat, then I'll start picking the ones near my hideout off with a rifle or something of the like. And if my house gets surrounded... well that's what we have Molotov Cocktails for. =D

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
THIS IS 3 MONTHS OLD LOOK BEFORE YOU POST LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)