What is the scariest game you have ever played?

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
Put here, the scariest game or mod you have ever played!

For me, it would be System Shock 2. You would never know what is waiting behind the next corner, and enemies respawn in areas that you have previously cleared, so you might have to backtrack to go and get something and you think the area is clear, then all of a sudden, a monster pops up behind you and screams.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
I feel bad that no one posted here so.. The scariest game for me would probably be either S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or the Afraid Of Monsters mod. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with its constant surprises, leaving you to think there's something behind you almost all time. And then Afraid Of Monsters with its shock/thriller type of horror. Something always popping out in your face.

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
When I first played it, F.E.A.R. was pretty damn scary, what with that freaky little girl running around the place, but when I finished it, I was kinda disappointed.... You only get attacked by her once... and there's NO supernatural baddies of any kind. Clones are overrated, in my opinion.

Karas

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
California, San Diego
i would say silent hill 4 that the hospital return part still scare the hell out of me.

Coritora

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Edmonton City Alberta, Canada
Land of the dead road to Fildiller Green. Damn so many zombis come from no where and kill you so scary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)