Whut

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Well since the forums seem dead as hell. And the posts that have topics to talk about usually die within a day or so, I'm making a thread about.. Nothing. Talk about anything, SAY SOMETHING. Damn sometimes on here it seems like I'm visiting a dead wasteland that has been long gone ever since a bombing raid. Talk about anything! Talk about how one day you saw a flying condom with wings and it screamed at you the code for extra lives in Contra! What no one else experienced that? Whatever! Leaving it up to you guys to continue on with this! Btw, HURR.

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
Flying...condom...Ok. One moment...*Stuffs Biohazard back into his padded cell*
Alright.
Well, lately, if anyone's noticed, I've been playing on Gmod a lot lately, specifically on RTRP. If anyone wants to come on to the server and do a little RPing, that's cool, since they're always looking for good RPers who aren't minges in their free time. Pretty serious RP, so make sure to go to the website here, and read about the major factions and shit... anyway, I've also found a great site that tells you how to make those kickass Space Marine outfits. Here's the guide.
I hope to see you guys soon.

Kampai!

Coritora

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Edmonton City Alberta, Canada
I agree with bio but things like that?!
BioHazard";p="11953 said:
Talk about how one day you saw a flying condom with wings and it screamed at you the code for extra lives in Contra! HURR.
Thats just randon, but I hope it's random things like that, that will get people back! :twisted:

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Hurr. I hope so too. Btw playing Contra at the moment.

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Hell yeah. Up, down, up, down, A, B, Select, Start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)