TEMP_BANNED wrongfully banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
CA
there was a room with some freindlies in it, and the guy next to me shoots them. I think they thought it was me because i started healing them, but about 30 seconds later i was banned. ?:x ? can someone unban me? or atleast tell me how long i'm banned for?

W
Dec 31, 1969
CA
I always thought being banned meant you could NEVER come back. I feel stupid for complaining now :p

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
No it's alway's best to let others know that might have thought the same thing...

But if you get like four or more bans then you will be auto perm banned just to let you know...

We do not ban people for mistakes we ban them because they simple do not listen or maybe because they don't bother to read the motd or type /rules in game...

Everyones SvenCo_op server have different rules we aren't trying to ruin anyones fun here we just like to imagine that the friendlies in our server are real people and we treat them with respect!

Sounds sort of strange but seriously it add some type of interesting fun to the mod on our end trying to avoid shooting them...

Hopefully in the next version of Sven Co_op we can have the friendlies toss players in jail or kick them from the server and maybe even add them to a ban list for misbehaving! :p

We are one of the most successful Sven Co_op servers out there and we are doing fine!

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)