Xbox 360 broke on day of Halo Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
I know i'm a bit late about this, but i never said anything about it here(because i only just joined yesterday). Anyways on the same day as the Halo 3 game came out, i went and bought it after school and popped it in my console, next thing i know i get the 3 flashing red lights of doom. That's just great, not only did i have to pay 70 bucks for my game but my dad also wants to pay for the console's repair. So yea, i'm pretty angry about it and all my friends usually lol when i tell them about it, maybe you guys will have more sympathy. :D

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Hah, wow. Well at least you're not like me buying a computer off of Ebay for like $200 to only find out it was a hollow shell.. -.- True story, lol.

Karas

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
California, San Diego
Yea i heard about that too that some people are getting the red rings of death on there 360 during that day when halo 3 came out.

im glad that it didnt happen to mines though 8O

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
BioHazard";p="7276 said:
Hah, wow. Well at least you're not like me buying a computer off of Ebay for like $200 to only find out it was a hollow shell.. -.- True story, lol.
Lol owned, jk that's gotta suck.

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
StrifeX";p="7290 said:
People just love to scam! :twisted:
I know, i do it all the time! no not really. Does that 200 $ case look any good? Or it just a plain ol box.

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
GoatRacer";p="7310 said:
yeah mine did it to so i had to wait to play it :cry:
That's the only thing i dislike about Xbox360, it has problems almost all the time and almost everyone has had to send it in for repair at least once. I'm getting my 3rd Xbox and hopefully the last.

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
Karas";p="7321 said:
Do you still get to keep your xbox live gamer tag if you buy a new 360? :?
Yea, the gamer tags are saved onto your memory unit(hard-drive or Memory card). So you won't have to retrieve it again, all you have to do is log in with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)