UNBANNED ZM Megablood Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Well, here's the story:
I've been playing on the server for awhile, and you could say I was "Impersonating" and admin. It was more of a joke really, I didn't even have the clan tags, and made my voice sound sarcastic while saying I was an admin. If you couldn't figure out that I wasn't an admin... that's not good...

(Before I go on, I'm not really mad or anything if it looks that way.)

Now then, let's go on to the story.
I was in the server, just playing around and then bam, banned for no reason. (I had to ask a friend why I was banned) I was able to get back in and I said nothing. Banned twice. I then joined back later and said I was sorry and just wanted a reason for bannage. Non-given, permaban.

Well, there is my story. You'll understand my brand of humor later. Kepp in mind I am not really mad, but if you could give reasons for bannage while banning someone, that would be great. When I ask nicely about why I was banned, don't go to the console and not reply. But whatever, it's fine.

I guess I do understand why I was banned, but there ya go.

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
As do part of error on my side and on sourcebans you was banned for an hour then 10 mins later came back made me suspect another account, which I didn't check status of or similar steam ID, which in error site worked up to a perma ban that will be lifted. Im sorry for this error and humbly apologize. (anyclanner who reads this better make screen shots cause you'll probably never see me apologize again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)