Zombie_Master is a Source Mod: AND A WORD UP!

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Hello people as you have noticed we are now hosting Zombie_Master just want to Que you guys in about some things on how the mod is unraveling! In Zombie_Master someone becomes a Zombie_Master at the beginning of the round and you must try to stay alive as the Zombie Master spawns Zombies all over the map...

If you Die then you have to wait until the Round ends... Most ?Custom Zombie_Master maps weren't built to handle 15 slot servers they were made for 4-8 slot servers at best and that is mainly to do with spawn points... Mappers are now making bigger maps with more spawn points to accommodate larger servers..

I have also scoured their forums and have come to this conclusion that the mod has great potential just it crashes at certain intervals not blaming anything in particular. And there are a few custom user maps being made that have lots of potential but personally whatever is made or had been made is OK with me because the good or poor quality of the maps never kept me from enjoying a mod and it's nice to see how all those people there are so excited to make maps for Zombie_Master! The current build is ZM Beta 1.1.0

Either way it seems to be becoming extremely popular and our server has been getting filled up! We are looking for Admins for the mod so if you are a Clan Member or want to be an admin please make sure you are a Clan member or a Cadet! If I choose you to be an admin on that server you will only be admin on that server no other admin anywhere else!

Jules

Dec 31, 1969
US, Arkansas
I like your server, thanks for hosting it. ?I just wanted to point you in the direction of this map if you had not already seen it.

http://www.zombiemaster.org/forum/viewt ... sc&start=0

It is bugged out at the moment, but I have played on it and think it is very good. ?A new release is supposed to be coming out in a couple days.

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
Yeah the zombiemaster mod is awesome. I just hate that most of the maps make me laggy.
(i have 8800gts so their should be no lagg) :D

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Yeah we have that map installed I had told the mapper that it was buggy and he told me not to host it till he fixes all the issues but yeah it is an amazing map... :wink:

zm_ToughDecisions by Snoop

here are some screen shots incase they get lost from www.zombiemaster.org

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
Yeah, ToughDecisions is fun. Hate it when ZM blows up the bridge as your crossing :D

She-Devil

Dec 31, 1969
Sacramento, California
:D i LIKE WHAT I SEE SO FAR IN THIS MOD!!! It is coming along nicely! Still needs a lil work but it will NO doubt be great game!! Different from most cuz of the ?different missions ?you do . Plus its fun to be ZM ! ?

2YuNg2Di

Dec 31, 1969
Tx, USA
I DL'd this mod yestarday cuz i saw it on your servers list...seemed like a fun mod. Coz, if you wanna add me to the C7 crew/admin, ill try and keep an eye on things while im on the server. I can't guarantee ill be on everyday or anything cuz of work and such, but i can see playing it... :wink:

G-WAR

Dec 31, 1969
Californina U.S.A.
Ok i think this mod is GREAT , cant wait to see what comes of it !! I would love to see "A MALL" map like in Brain Bread or Dawn of the Dead!!! :evil:

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
great mod, nice maps and it lets me explore my sadistic side by being the ZM.

ASH

Dec 31, 1969
San Diego CA
myspace.com
I LOVE THIS MOD! Zombies and an RTS... now this is originality!

its really eay to learn also, But ZM is just plain skill.... lol that makes me ranked 1044/1045 but i hope to improve

plz keep making more maps

warmarine

Dec 31, 1969
its a typical game but it takes a while to respond

Dec 31, 1969
I just wish the zombie AI wasnt so bad. :D but i guess that's why we have a Zombie Master, AmiRite?

Dec 31, 1969
GoatRacer";p="7294 said:
:D ive hard of it but my freind said that it kind of sucks is this true :D
Sucks? no way! Just because your friend doesn't like it doesn't mean you shouldnt either, you should at least give it a try in your spare time. :D

My freinds say Hl2 sucks, but did i beleive them? Hell no i didn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)