zOMG HACKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
there seems to be a 5 post minimum rule that was applied while I was playing the arcade, normally this wouldn,t bother but the arcade seems to be under the impression that I have less tha five posts, this leaves only logical explanation.

Cozmic, this is directed towards you...

COMMUNISTS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WEBSITE!!!

Communists are of course wirld reknowned 3 card poker aficianados. Unbeknownced to me, I earned a world record and was targeted be communist forces!!! I just changed my password to freedom to make sure my account isn't sabotaged (communists can't type it without their fingers breaking.)

seriously, can anyone tell me how I have less than 5 posts and how that changed while I was switching games?

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
You have less then 5 posts because I prunes the forums so that means anyone that posted prior to to me add the 5 post minimum would have to start over!

I just added that today sorry got tired of telling clan members to make some posts before I can move them up in ranks!

So as of today June 5, 2007 anyone that didn't make 5 or more posts from today forward won't be able to play!

I guess that's true unless that means I need to fix the arcade!

Well make 5 posts and lets see if that works otherwise I need to remove that and fix the arcade!

Thank You for visiting!

Bye Bye!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)