Zriot is back in the Counter Strike Server!

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Just a heads up our Counter Strike server finally got updated with a newer version of Zriot...

If you don't know Zriot is a plugin modification which turns all counter terrorists into Zombies that basically go around knifing humans and it also shows in the server list what day it is going from day 1 to day 8. And on day 8 there is a single boss zombie who comes out and can do a shit load of damage...:razz:

VinnieIlDuce

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Nov 14, 2011
New Jersey
SHAPOW! I'm totally getting my CSS friends in that server! PRONTO! Ok...maybe not pronto, but when I wanna play CSS

VinnieIlDuce

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Nov 14, 2011
New Jersey
Yea. Its runs great with a few problems. When humans spawn during the zombies attack, there is no spawn protection. As soon as you spawn zombies can rape you before you even cock your gun. Also, the lack of admin that are on the server. I've encountered a shit load of assholes, duchebags, etc. I couldn't find where to apply for admin so I will here. If this is wrong I'm sure you'll tell me. I'm on the server more often since I got back into CSS. I'm familiar with the rules and try to enforce them even though I'm not admin....losing battle I might add.

tim99

Jan 15, 2012
test (last one didnt work?)

edit: damn... took me half an hour to write. lol will rewrite it next weekend... will be off for work this week

Last edited:
CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
test (last one didnt work?)

edit: damn... took me half an hour to write. lol will rewrite it next weekend... will be off for work this week
Try to explain what you mean by took me half an hour to write like for instance what took you half an hour to write??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)